In episode 167 Kristen and Zac wrap up for our month long celebration of Women In Youth Ministry. You will be blessed by this encouraging and challenging word!
Again big congrats to our giveaway winner Rachel! She is now the proud new recipient of a PopSugar box for a year and our newest Youth Ministry Booster network member.
Key Takeaway: “Leadership is not gender specific”
- “Do what you have been called to do and do it to the best of your ability”
- The mark of a good leader is looking for a good opportunities for our leaders in training on their behalf.
- It’s amazing what people can do when people are poured into intentionally and their gifts are refined.
- "What are you calling out of your young leaders in training?"
- "You don’t ask therefore you don’t get. All of us can look back and see our entry into ministry through an ask."
- “We can’t be what we can’t see”
- "All of your students need to see women regularly leading”
Ruth Haley Barton: Sacred Rhythms
Ruth Haley Barton: Strengthen The Soul Of Your Lea… Scot McKnight: Blue Parakeet Support the show