We are thrilled to announce our new integration with Spreaker — the podcasting platform that allows you to create, distribute, monetize, measure, and listen to live, on-demand audio shows. This integration allows Spreaker users to easily distribute to Podchaser via Spreaker’s amazing one-click distribution tool!
We’ve laid out how it works below, but be sure to read the full announcement and breakdown over on Spreaker’s blog.
The following is an excerpt from Spreaker’s blog post, “Increase Podcast Discoverability & Collaboration in 2020 with Podchaser!“
So what does this partnership mean for you? While Podchaser is a great platform to simply distribute your show to (via our one-click distribution), it’s actually a lot more than that! But before we dive into those benefits, here’s how you can easily extend the reach of your show by distributing to Podchaser.
Our dedicated distribution CMS page makes syndicating your podcast simple and clear. Once you’ve chosen where you want to distribute, we will check all the requirements for you, making sure your podcast is ready to go.
• Access Spreaker’s CMS and choose your show.
• Click on the “Distribution” option from the menu at left.
• Select your podcast distribution platform of choice and click ‘submit’ – we’ll do the rest
In addition to distributing from our CMS, you can also share it via Spreaker Studio app.
• First, make sure you have the updated version of Spreaker Studio downloaded.
• Head into the Spreaker Studio app and select your chosen show.
• Access the distribution platforms list.
• Simply tap on your podcast distribution platform of choice – we’ll do the rest.