Podchaser, the industry leader and gold standard in podcast data, is looking for an energetic, team-oriented, outgoing Sales Development Representative to join their tight-knit team of hardworking goofballs. This remote position is ideal for smart, fun, and captivating sales professionals who have the sparkling personality of an actual, real-life human being; who know how to jump into the deep end and start swimming like they’re Michael Phelps. We want team players who will be great at their job but equally good at forging meaningful relationships with the people on their team.
SDR applicants at Podcast should be masters at building professional relationships, researching and developing leads, and generating creative client solutions. They should come in with expert knowledge of building a sales pipeline and be agile enough to break our product into new verticals. The ideal candidate possesses killer presentation skills and relationship building expertise; they are truly a maestro at the art of the sale. If coffee is for closers, then they best have a venti-sized cup o’ joe.
The ultimate SDR is a critical player on our sales team and will be relied upon to generate important deals. They help oil up the wheels of the sales process. SDRs work closely with AEs on teams to meet revenue goal. They should have a robust toolbox of sales skills, showcase their tenacity and cleverness, and be quick learners with strong communication skills who prefer transparency and solutions over used car sales tactics.
- Determining lead qualification through strategic research
- Representing Podchaser’s services to prospective clients through cold outreach (calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc)
- Building and maintaining professional relationships
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market and determine how our solutions fit potential needs
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Setting then exceeding – or, better yet, annihilating – sales quotas
- Using SaaS platforms to perfect and track sales tactics
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Highly skilled at prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing with demonstrable ability to build pipelines, drive sales to the finish line, and a proven history of exceeding sales targets/quotas.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, sharp attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Familiarity/expertise with HubSpot CRM, ZoomInfo, Chorus.ai, Vidyard, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Nav, or similar products (or the ability to learn quickly) and working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
You’ll Stand Out If
- You hold an degree in Business
- You’ve worked in sales in an entertainment-tangential industry
- You know the podcast ecosystem like the back of your hand
- You have experience working in a high-growth start-up and/or a Virtual First work environment
- Competitive compensation with industry-high commission potential (total salary is base pay plus commission)
- Fully remote, 100% virtual work in a high-growth, high-flexibility environment
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 w/ match, mobile reimbursement plan, generous PTO, and more
- Supportive and fun work environment. Learn more about our 5-star work culture on GlassDoor.
Please visit the job post directly or send a resumé and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “SDR”.
Earnings Potential: $45,000-90,000 depending on experience and on-target earnings.