Senior Account Executive
Podchaser, the industry leader and gold standard in podcast data, is looking for an outgoing Senior Account Executive to join their tight-knit team of hardworking goofballs. This remote position is ideal for smart, fun, and captivating sales professionals who have the sparkling personality of an actual, real-life human being; who know how to jump into the deep end and starting swimming like they’re Michael Phelps.
Senior Account Executive applicants at Podcast should be masters at building professional relationships, researching and developing leads, and generating creative client solutions. They should come in with expert knowledge of building a sales pipeline and be agile enough to break our product into new verticals. The ideal candidate possesses killer presentation skills and relationship building expertise; they are truly a maestro at the art of the sale. If coffee is for closers, then they best have a venti-sized cup o’ joe.
The ultimate Senior AE is a critical team player on our sales team and will be relied upon to close important deals. They should have a robust toolbox of sales skills, showcase their tenacity and cleverness, and be quick learners with strong communication skills who prefer transparency and solutions over used car sales tactics.
- Managing the full-cycle sales with responsibility for managing pipeline and closing deals
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market, determining lead qualification through strategic research, assessing how our solutions fit potential needs and representing Podchaser’s services to prospective clients through outreach campaigns (calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc)
- Setting then exceeding – or, better yet, annihilating – sales quotas
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s sales efforts
- Driving conversion/closure of inbound leads, marketing leads, and create unique deal pipeline via various outbound approaches
- Using key SaaS to perfect and track sales tactics
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience in a closing role within the SaaS space
- The ability to build long-lasting relationships with clients, across teams, and throughout a company
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, sharp attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Highly skilled at prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing with demonstrable ability to build pipelines, drive sales to the finish line, and a proven history of exceeding sales targets/quotas.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity/expertise with HubSpot CRM, ZoomInfo, Chorus.ai, Vidyard, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Nav, or similar products (or the ability to learn quickly) and working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
You’ll Stand Out If
- You hold an advanced post-grad degree in Sales
- You’ve worked in sales in an entertainment-tangential industry
- You know the podcast ecosystem like the back of your hand
- You have experience working in a high-growth start-up and/or a Virtual First work environment
- Competitive compensation with industry-high commission potential
- Fully remote, 100% virtual work in a high-growth, high-flexibility environment
- Supportive and fun work environment. Learn more about our 5-star work culture on GlassDoor.
Please visit the job post directly or send a resumé and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “Senior Account Executive”.
Earnings Potential: $80,000-160,000