Podchaser, the industry leader and gold standard in podcast data, is looking an enthusiastic and customer-focused User Support Specialist to join our team at Podchaser. As a key member of our support team, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the user experience of our platform and help ensure that our users have the best possible experience. If you are a problem-solver with excellent communication skills and a passion for helping others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
- Monitor and triage Podchaser’s support inbox
- Communicate with users to resolve issues.
- Use internal tools to test and solve support tickets
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate team
- Help gather information for articles for common questions and issues
- Help identify trends and patterns in user feedback
- Help create and achieve individual and team performance metrics
- Be an advocate for users in internal strategy conversations
- Fluent written English, excellent spoken English
- Experience in a support role communicating with external users/clients
- Proficient in Google Docs
- Available to work during continental US business hours
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Proactive and self-motivated approach
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to write clear and concise instructions
- Demonstrated compassion and ability to work with diverse teams
- Team-oriented, but able to work independently as needed
- Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish
You’ll Stand Out If
- Podcasting industry expertise
- Proficiency in Slack, Asana, and Knowledge Base Systems (i.e. Guru/Trainual)
- API and technical support experience
- Experience using customer support/service tools (Bonus: Intercom)
- Fully remote, 100% virtual work in a high-growth, high-flexibility environment
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 w/ match, mobile reimbursement plan, generous PTO, and more
- Supportive and fun work environment. Learn more about our 5-star work culture on GlassDoor.
Please visit the job post directly or send a resumé and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “Support”.