Backmarker returns back to days of old with Braedon and I recording remotely! Hopefully we can keep this up into the future.· Ex-Force India F1 boss loses extradition appeal in UK High Court. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/149089/exforce-ind
This episode I go through my decidedly disappointing trip to the Australian Grand Prix this year. But I go through any and all stories in Formula 1 at the moment and also dedicate half the episode to Coronavirus and just trying to do my bit at
Backmarker is back! After 5 months and much waiting and reorganisation we are finally back! Just in time for the new season and the release of all the new cars.News:***SHOW NOTES COMING SOON***Contact and Stay In Touch…E-mail Us: Backmarkerpodc
This week we talk about an above average race in the Hungarian Grand Prix. Also we return quite hilariously to our predictions that were made at the beginning of the year!
• "We shouldn't be racing Saubers and McLarens": Red Bull despera
This week we get the chance to talk about the race of the season (so far), with a wet and wild German Gp behind us we talk all the news, and look forward to the Hungarian GP.
• The weight concerns motivating F1's refuelling push. https
This week on Backmarker Podcast, Braedon powers through illness while Raj attempts to reverse translate F1 driver names... Plus we discus the week of F1 news, and preview the German GP.
• F1 commits to reintroducing ground effect aero c
We are back... and we have a very good British GP to talk about, plus a whole lot of weird and wacky news.
• No longer Rich Energy Haas? Maybe? https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/144731/rich-ceo-says-company-own-statement-ludicrous
This week on Backmarker Podcast we complain about the state of F1 and pray to the motorsport gods that something gets better in Austria.
The battle to stop F1's revolution being watered down. https://www.autosport.com/f1/feature/9252/th
This week on Backmarker Podcast we get fired up about the penalty against Vettel, how F1 is failing to stay relevant, and generally how much we love to hate F1. Plus a week of F1 news, and Raj chats about his time in a speedy race car.
This week on Backmarker Podcast, we celebrate a Monaco that wasn't completely boring, send our condolences to Le Clerc, and bust out the Italian F1 Blogs...
Racing Point plans "almost new car" F1 upgrade for July's German GP. https://ww
This week on Backmarker Podcast, we pay tribute to Niki Lauda, talk about Fernando's missed Indy chances, the week of F1 news, and make predictions about the upcoming Monaco GP.
Help Raj with his Crowdfunding... https://bit.ly/2WgYmPL
This week on Backmarker Podcast, we go through an absolute bucket-load of news and make wild predictions about the upcoming Spanish GP.
• Williams begins F1 car upgrades for Spanish GP as "backlog" cleared. https://www.autosport.com/f1/
This week on Backmarker Podcast we welcome you into the home of Raj himself as we are kicked out of the studio and forced to broadcast from Home.
Audio quality aside this is a fun episode where we make the most of a rather dull race in Baku, c
This week on the show we get excited for Baku, talk F1 news, and discuss the relevant merits and drawbacks of putting babies in go-karts.
• Ricciardo breakthrough with "knife-edge" brakes on Renault F1 car. https://www.autosport.com/f1/
This week on Backmarker Podcast we discuss the Chinese GP, the week of news... and even discuss the details of the Dakar Rally.
Backmarker Ep78 News
• Hulkenburg's Chinese GP retirement related to new-spec MGU-K. https://www.autosport.c
This week on Backmarker Podcast we are joined by "The Grandmother of Motorsports" herself... Betty Klimenko. We chat V8 Supercars, the world of motorsports, and have a bundle of laughs. We also chat F1 news, and the leadup to the 1000th F1 GP.
Backmarker Ep76 News
• Sauber launches kart team with ex-Rosberg/Hamilton boss. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/142429/sauber-adds-karting-team-to-its-junior-project
• Ross Brawn talks about tweaking the weekend schedule from 2021. htt
This week on Backmarker Podcast, we wrap a week on news, celebrate our 3/4 Century, and get pumped for the Bahrain GP... (even if the locals aren't).
• Crucial vote on Formula 1's proposed Miami GP set for next week. https://www.autospo
• Ferrari's Mission Winnow Formula 1 team 'here to stay' for 2019. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/142050/ferrari-mission-winnow-deal-here-to-stay
• Charlie Whiting, Formula One race director, dies aged 66. https://www.theguardian.com/
This week on Backmarker Podcast, we bring you our first Race Preview of the season in the lead up to our home GP of Australia, plus a big week of news before the season kicks off.
Backmarker Ep73 News
• The Chemical Brothers Remix! http
It's that time of year again... PREDICTIONS !!!
Plus we give the F1 Season Primer to get everyone, no matter what F1 knowledge level, up to speed with what's happening at the start of this Season
• How Williams ended up so far behind.
Do you host or manage this podcast? Claim and edit this page to your liking.
Are we missing an episode or update? Use this to check the RSS feed immediately.