Mike O’Hagan Exited owns Multiple Companies for 30 Million Dollars
Mike O’Hagan covers the ins and outs of managing multiple successful businesses.
Best Advice I Ever Received:
Test it, if it works do it.
Best Advice I’d Give To Someone Who Wants To Build A $10M+ Business:
Create great people to go with you, on your journey.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Mike discuss:
- Bringing Opportunities to places that need better and income.
- Surviving the Global Financial Crisis as an entrepreneur with multiple businesses.
- How to create a skill-building mentality that uplifts your workers.
- Managing revenue with multiple successful businesses.
- If you test something and it works, take the opportunity and go for it.
- Understand the ‘why’ that drives your business.
- You can give people skills that will not just help your business, but help build their careers.
- Having an excellent financial management team creates financial safety.
“It needs to be something people want.” — Mike O’Hagan
About Mike O’Hagan:
Mike O’Hagan’s business career started over 30 years ago with buying and selling goods. 6 years later the entrepreneur in Mike surfaced when he launched an innovative short distance furniture removal business. He bootstrapped MiniMovers from an initial investment of $200 and a Ute, to an annual turnover of $30 million with over 450 employees servicing all the major cities in Australia. Today Mike also has interests in 6 other businesses in 3 Countries. His business MiniMovers is also the recipient of many Employer of the Year awards as well as 2003 Telstra Small Business of the year. Today Mike lives in the Philippines, claims to be semi-retired and teaches business people how to maximize the opportunities in Offshoring. Mike walks the talk – he’s practical and outside the box. No apologies are made for challenging the way business is done
Connect with Mike O’Hagan:
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher
Frank Shamrock Exited Strike Force for $40M
Jonathan Cronstedt Runs Kajabi for $10M+ Annually
Garrett White Runs Wake Up Warrior Which Generates…
$30M in annual revenue – Mark Evans, American Weal…
$30M in annual revenue – Mike O’Hagan, MiniMovers,…
$10M in annual revenue – Lee Richter, Richter Comm…
$10M in annual revenue – Nyasha Gwatidzo, Banya
$10M+ Exit – Parham Parastaran, Car-X Tire and Au…
$10M Exit – Björn Öste, Dynasoft
$2B Exit – Stuart Taylor, Taylor Nelson and Associ…
$50M in annual revenue – Mike McDerment, Freshbook…
$10M+ Exit – Chip Conley, Joie de Vivre Hospitalit…
$10M+ in annual revenue- Sabri Suby, King Kong
$36M in annual revenue- Marx Acosta-Rubio, Onesto…
$83M Exit- Sharran Srivatsaa, Teles
$30M Exit- David Hauser, Grasshopper
$30M in annual revenue- Colin Wayne, Redline Steel
$50M in revenue- Steve Layton, Layton Groups
Multiple 8 and 9 Figure Exits – Roland Frasier
$34M in revenue- Antonio T. Smith, Jr. ATS Jr Com…
$10+ M Exit- Dan Kuschell
$10+ M Exit- Melissa Krivachek, Melissa Krivachek …
$11M Exit- Viki Winterton, Expert Insights Publish…
$10.5M Exit- Mitch Russo, Timeslips Corporation
£11.2M Exit- Jonny Cooper, Money Desk
$4.5B Exit- Christopher Lochhead, Mercury Interact…
$100M in Annual Revenue – Reid Tracy, Hay House, …
$20M in Annual Revenue – Anik Singal, Lurn
Billionaire Naveen Jain, Viome
Brian Smith | UGG Australia
Introducing Beyond 8 Figures
- Happy New ListenerNovember 16, 2018 by Rips Mom from United StatesJust started following Steve and am learning so much already. This is great stuff!
- Listen to this podcast even if you haven't reached 6-figures!October 29, 2018 by The Kim Sutton from United StatesAlright, I admit that I didn't listen to all the hype and subscribe to Beyond 8 Figures because... well, I haven't even hit 6-figures in my business yet. But holey crap. Every episode hits me like a bag of bricks with huge "ahas"! Listening to Melissa Krivachek right now and LOVE that she mentions the guard dog (assistant) that protects her time. BAM! Keep going, Steve, Mary and Richy! I want to be a guest some day and give credit to the nuggets you and your guests share!
- Learn from Successful Business PeopleSeptember 28, 2018 by ScoHarr from United StatesDiverse guests - some more engaging than others, but all have interesting stories. The hosts dive deep into the numbers, sometimes att the expense of the conversation. The best moments are more about the concepts and challenges experienced - the "how" and "why"- rather than the "how much." As there are 2 or 3 hosts interviewing, ometimes the questions seem a bit disjointed, but I expect the brand and "voice" will evolve in the future.
- Three Co-hosts Bring Out the Best in GuestsSeptember 27, 2018 by Steven Dent from United StatesSteve and company bring 3 different takes to the guest interview, and I think that is partiicularly important when interviewing business owners who have broken the 8 figure barrier. Lots of interesting guests and well produced.
- Love the 2 Comma Club!September 27, 2018 by Devi Adea from United StatesSuch a great conversation!!!! Just love this show and the hosts and awesome guests! Leveling up just by listening! Thank you!
- Entrepreneurs - LISTEN!September 27, 2018 by @smtotman from United StatesThis is a podcast that every single entrepreneur should listen to. This is not the usual business podcast - Steve's guests have been there, done that and want to share how they did it. Steve is adept at getting people to open up and share and he won't give up until he gets the answers. LOVE IT!
- Quality Guests and allows for Messy. RealSeptember 27, 2018 by Bigoc23 from United StatesI listened to the Podcast with Naveen Jain and I like "The Teamwork" displayed by the Podcast team Steve and Richard between 5 minutes and 8 minutes. The team allowed for "Messy" and kept that in (didn't edit it out which is "Real to Life") ... feedback is take notice of State of guest and look to mirror the enjoyment and intensity of the guest even if it is going a little more "Organic" than the intended/expected result, I saw . Would have also liked a little more info prior to each podcast on itunes -3 to 4 highlights that I am going to receive from the Guest/Podcast.
- No fluff so far!September 27, 2018 by ryanbasham from United StatesTotally digging this podcast so far. They ask the questions I really want to hear answered that others might not have the fortitude to ask, while remaining warm and friendly. Not a snooze fest!
- Great information!September 27, 2018 by Beckyjones001 from United StatesThis is way ahead of where I am in my business and it is super helpful in setting goals.
- Hay hey house!September 27, 2018 by design jab from United StatesThe founder had a giving mission for publishing books for her friends. An accountant in the company, Reid Tracy, made all the difference with the success of this publishing company and with great humility. Ingenuity and belief were the sauce for this great publisher! Great to hear this story unfold!
- NeatSeptember 26, 2018 by The Medical Strategist from United StatesThe podcast is presented in a neat, clean way with plenty of useful information. The shows are engaging and interesting, helping inspire to greatness.
- Real insights into real businessSeptember 26, 2018 by Dietrich Busacker from GermanyAwesome podcast about medium businesses. For me as entrepreneur, it brings real insights that give me a lot of inspirations. Great interview partners, I love how Steve asks questions and going deep so that the interviewees really provide so valuable content. Strongly recommended!
- Reid’s InterviewSeptember 26, 2018 by GOBIGMN from United StatesThat’s It - dig into Reid’s Treasure Chest of inspirational knowledge and truths - keep digging Steve and team - nice job! Listening to them all...
- Graphic Artist / Business OwnerSeptember 26, 2018 by CeliaYoung from United StatesLoved listening to this Podcase - I own a small ad agency and its been a dream to grow the business. The insight provided by your guest was amazing! I loved your questions about her processes and how she scaled her business.
- Viki Winterton-Passion and IntegritySeptember 26, 2018 by Cindym37 from United StatesGreat podcast with Viki who talked about passion and integrity!! I think both of these aspects cannot be absent in starting a business. As she said the tools are out there and I agree, but a business without them will only be work and a job. -Cindy Massey
- Next Level Business Ideas Found Here!September 26, 2018 by Jon Schumacher from United StatesBusiness podcasts are a dime a dozen. But very few bring in the caliber of guests that Steve and the crew does here at Beyond 8-Figures. I highly recommend you subscribe right now and learn from some of the best!
- ReviewSeptember 26, 2018 by ProcureSmartAPS from PolandHi very expiring show, to hear first hand the experiences of successful entrepreneurs snd the road they tool in developing their businesses not always laid in roses but also with downsides. Nevertheless they continued perceiving their idea, had to change course and even sell their businessess. I am a starting business owner in the coaching and training of small business owners area (purchasing processes) so every advice is welcome. Congrats!
- Love it!September 26, 2018 by PhoebeMroczek from United StatesAs an entrepreneur, I really enjoy this show! The questions he asks are great and I look forward to more exciting people and topics!
- Janice MochaiSeptember 25, 2018 by Es-star from KenyaThese are motivational insights for anyone who is trying to start up their own business.
Though each person’s circumstances might be different, there are things we learn from each other.
Thanks for sharing.
- $11M Exit- Viki Winterton, Expert Insights PublishingSeptember 25, 2018 by Dr. Maryann from United StatesBeyond 8 Figures is a great Podcast for all entrepreneur, even the beginner. The tips Steve Osher is able to get his guests to reveal are amazing. One tip Viki Winterton gave that is important for the beginner is to be very careful to keep your company's vision front and center and not get caught up is just expanding to expand. Another tip is to remember that relationships mean everything, not only as you're beginning but throughout the years you're in business. I've listened to several Beyond 8 Figures poscasts and I've always come away with some really important points to keep in mind as I grow my business. Dr. Maryann Miller
- Super InsightfulSeptember 25, 2018 by thePricingLady from United StatesInteresting discussions with people who have not just made it but who have truely excelled at scaling their businesses. Full of great insights into how entreprenuers / business owners can take steps to growing their businesses on a large scale.
- Great showSeptember 25, 2018 by Rouan Kruger from South AfricaLove the mindset behind scaling to 8 figures. Loved the Anik Singal hit the nail on the head when he was broke, about how he went back to basics and scales his business by serving his already existing customers better.
- Steve doesn’t hold backSeptember 25, 2018 by Nathan Seaward from United StatesThis is a no nonsense look at what it takes to scale your business to 8 figures. Steve is not afraid to challenge his guests and push for the real life answers to the issues facing entrepreneurs. One of my favourite shows!
- Every entrepreneur should subscribe to this show!September 24, 2018 by Michael Levitt @369Days.com from CanadaSteve, Mary and Richard have created a show that didn't exist prior to now. Entrepreneurs that have been so successful that they were able to exit their success story is an amazing concept of a show!
Entrepreneurs don't often think about the conclusion of their organization, but they should and this show provides epic good insights on how the extremely successful leaders did just that, in a way that carries on the legacy of what once was just a dream.
A must subscribe!
- Who are you hanging out with?September 24, 2018 by Mindset Missionary from United StatesLove the concept. If you’re going to become the average of the 5 people you hang out with most, why not hang out with people at the top? It’s hard (impossible?) to change your perspective and gain insight on your own. You need to listen to people who think differently than you do. This show lets you do that.
- 100m in revenuesSeptember 24, 2018 by Rico Caveglia from United StatesI reall enjoyed Reid Tracys story about the success story of Hay House, especially since
it offers such beneficial programs of people making a big positive differience the world.
Great interview.as always Thank you Steve.
Rico Caveglia Fearless Aging Podcast
- Amazing ContentSeptember 17, 2018 by The Note Guy from United StatesYou have to love the insight that Steve and his guests share. It’s a must listen to for anyone looking to grow their business. Thank you for sharing!
- Awesome ShowSeptember 10, 2018 by Alyson Franz from United StatesThis is a new show that is off to a great start. Steve interviews high level entrepreneurs who think outside of the box and share inside information about their success and how they run their companies. Steve digs deep and the interviews are very interesting. As an author myself, I especially love the interview with Reid Tracy of Hay House. I definitely recommend this show!
- Chris Lochead Mercury Interactive--Cindy MasseySeptember 8, 2018 by Cindym37 from United StatesWhat I like most about this interview is that first it was down to earth advice. Second, stand out be different and then claim it. Clain the niche! Great going Steve, another winner. I would add my own quote: Dare to be different.
- Required Education for Growth-Minded EntrepreneursSeptember 7, 2018 by Janny-Jan from United StatesCongrats on creating a needed and timely new podcast. I'm loving the energy between you, the crew, and your guests (although maybe take. a. breath. and take in what's being said before diving into the next question :-). In this age of so-called overnight success and easy-breezy get-rich-quick talk, it's really helpful to hear just how much struggle each accomplished mogul endured, both business-wise and personally, often for years. And how much they value their own spiritual growth as part of the formula behind their success. Thank you for sharing these inspiring stories!
- Required Education for Growth-Minded EntrepreneursSeptember 7, 2018 by J._W. from United StatesCongrats on creating a needed and timely new podcast. I'm loving the energy between you, the crew, and your guests (although maybe take. a. breath. and take in what's being said before diving into the next question :-). In this age of so-called overnight success and easy-breezy get-rich-quick talk, it's really helpful to hear just how much struggle each accomplished mogul endured, both business-wise and personally, often for years. And how much they value their own spiritual growth as part of the formula behind their success. Thank you for sharing these inspiring stories!
- New Level of InformationSeptember 5, 2018 by Linda Pheonix from United StatesI love this show. This is a new level of information that you don't typically hear. These are well-seasoned entrepreneurs. It's inspiring and keeps me wanting to hear more!
- Expand my MindSeptember 5, 2018 by Brande Weber from United States8 figures felt like something that isn’t even in my reach in my lifetime. However, after listening to these podcasts I realize I need to dream bigger and keep focused on my goals. I would have never thought I could even accomplish something like this due to a limited mindset around money. This Podcast has expanded my mind and beliefs about what is possible for me. Thanks!
- Hosts That Ask Guests the Questions You Want AnsweredSeptember 5, 2018 by Lori Barr from United StatesEven if you have routine access to 8 figure entrepreneurs, you may not have the opportunity to ask the probing questions Steve, Mary and Richard ask week after week. Worth every moment of listening.
- Qualities of CharacterSeptember 5, 2018 by Silt Lv from United Statesoccasionally hilarious, sometimes tense, impressively open and real…. good show.
The “team” of interviews allows for a broader and appropriate conversation navigation and they seem to tag team very well. It also seems their questions are getting better and more focused with each interview.
raw real insights how what it takes, which mostly are coming down to qualities of personal character.
- Awesome advice from amazing peopleSeptember 5, 2018 by BeingRaluca from RomaniaI loved the episodes I listened to so far, they’re entertaining and packed full of insights into life, business, making money and living a meaningful life.
- Gems!!!September 5, 2018 by Dragon of dreaming from United StatesI am just getting ready to launch the fund-raising portion of my nonprofit and these podcasts are the perfect inspiration! Many valuable business gems! Thank you!
- Great Insights!September 5, 2018 by Lindello22 from AustraliaThe podcast interviews all reveal great info and insights from those who have been there, done that! (growing business/es to beyodn eight figures)
- EntrepreneurSeptember 5, 2018 by Prophet 4 from United StatesThis podcast is adding a tremendous amount of value to my life. Thank you!
- Surprising insights!September 5, 2018 by soymilagro from AustraliaInteresting stories from “behind the scenes”
- Like It !September 5, 2018 by L Clasby from United StatesGreat guests. Great Interviewer. Golden nuggets in each episode. Looking forward to future guests.
- Reid TracySeptember 5, 2018 by Danielle L F from United StatesIt was Great learning about her house. I love Louise hay and I love the story around the whole Hayhouse company. Thank you for sharing.
- Amazing insightSeptember 5, 2018 by LTSportPsych from United StatesGreat guests and insight no matter what industry you are in or where you’re at in your business.
- Well Worth Your TimeSeptember 5, 2018 by kregan- from United StatesThe mindset in the world of multi million dollar enterprises is different. This podcast gives you the viewpoint and experience of some of the best VERY successful entrepreneurs around.
- PossibilitarianSeptember 5, 2018 by GailSimard from CanadaI've listened to all the podcasts and learned so much. I especially loved the interview with Reid Tracy from HayHouse. I'm a big fan of their books and have attended over a dozen of their live events, where Reid is always available and meeting fans. Also really loved hearing Brian Smith's story (met him at events too) and learning so much from Naveen Jain. This is a podcast I'm looking forward to.
- Pivotal PodcastSeptember 5, 2018 by N Franc from United StatesI’m in a point in my life where I’m trying to figure out the best steps to move forward, both in life and with a potential business. There are so many great pieces of advice scattered throughout each episode. By listening to this podcast, I hope all the nuggets of wisdom can help me get over the walls blocking me from succeeding in my own life.
- Very informativeSeptember 4, 2018 by NicoleO0717 from United StatesThis podcast is fun, upbeat, and transparent in its delivery of interviews with 8+ figure entrepreneurs.
- The next levelSeptember 3, 2018 by Morgana_Rae from United StatesHow many business podcasts are interviewing the same people, covering the same information, yada yada yada? Stevel Olsher breaks out of the pack, playing with the BIG KIDS of profit, scaling, impact. Sooo interesting to hear how they get there and how different the thinking is between 7 and 8 figures.
- Keeping up with each new episode is just a no-brainer! ?September 3, 2018 by scottsdaleyorkiemom from United StatesLike everything visionary entrepreneur and thought leader Steve Olsher puts out in the world of business building, marketing, and lifestyle -- Beyond Eight Figures has already turned to gold (just like the beautiful show branding ?)
I'm not such a big fan of the 'morning zoo' format and the 'down these mean streets' language... and here's the thing:
1 it's good thing to get out of my comfort zone in reasonable increments on a regular basis ?
2 the content is so valuable and entertaining that for me keeping up with each new episode is just a no-brainer! ???
Thanks for this insightful, savvy, poignant, and inspiring addition to your impressive business repertoire, Steve!
- Beyond 8 figures, great content, straight up...September 3, 2018 by DreamBigToday from United StatesIf you want a lot of fluff, then this is definitely not the show for you. This cuts right to the core of what it really takes to build, create, and sustain an 8 figure biz. You'll get a peek inside what works and what doesn't from experts who are and who have done it. Enjoy the ride!
- Unveils deep wisdomSeptember 3, 2018 by TheDarkLord24189 from United StatesI absolutely loved the interview with Naveen Jain. What brilliance was uncovered. Actually, now I've listened to the additional ones as well, does not disappoint! I took many notes on key points of wisdom both for life and business. I can't wait to listen to it again & to the others. Thanks Steve.
- Fantastic, Thoughtful & MeaningfulSeptember 3, 2018 by Fav. Ferret from United StatesReally insightful inside strategies on how super successful businesses have made it.
I will keep listening!
- Beyond Expectations!September 2, 2018 by another8hours from United StatesLove this show! Steve, Mary, and Richard are rockstar interviewers with the ability to maximize the depth of the conversation with each and every guest. I've been amazed at how much each guest is willing to reveal, and their journeys are incredible. Keep up the great work!
- Love the new show!September 2, 2018 by Women Talk from CanadaI love, love, love the idea of a podcast about people who have succeeded BIG TIME with their business!
Once you reach your smaller goals (6 & 7 figures), you must move on from what you did to get there, and set new goals with new mentors! Next step is learning from the 8 figure entrepreneurs - it’s a whole different ball game!!!
There are so many lessons to be learned from these inspiring leaders!
- 100 M in Annual Revenue, Reid Tracy,Hay House PublishingSeptember 2, 2018 by Dr. Maryann from United StatesThis is great information for, not only publishing houses, but for any business that hasn't looked into scaling their employees for business growth. The growth of Hay House into a 100 M dollar company has also gave rise to the designation of "New Age" books which has helped catapult authors who may never have had the opportunity to make the best sellers list. What a success story.
- Lurn--Cindy MasseySeptember 2, 2018 by Cindym37 from United StatesI liked Anik's openness. I also enjoyed his story about how the business went down and how he had to go back to basics or what made his money in the beginning. I like what you are doing regarding putting a mindset out there that it is more than the brass ring, it is service to the people and all of your guests are saying that in their own way! Thank you Steve Olsher!
- This is next level...September 2, 2018 by HowieRocks from United StatesTo get to the next level you need to learn from people that are already there - this is awesome! So many people focus on getting to 6 figures (which is awesome) but when you’re ready to get to 7 or 8 you can feel like you’re on your own - not anymore you can apply this stuff now!
- Real InterviewsSeptember 1, 2018 by Time you will never get back from United StatesI love that Steve left in the entire interview so people can hear what it’s like to interview a person of this caliber. Too often people would cut that out so the listener thinks the interview was easy and all went perfect. But Steve worked through the interview and allowed Naveen to provide great content. Well done.
- Love Steve Olsher!September 1, 2018 by CrystalHK13 from United StatesI absolutely love everything that Steve Olsher does and this podcast is no exception. Thank you for bringing all these wonderful interviews into my space.
- Next levelSeptember 1, 2018 by Blake4 from United StatesI have been looking for a way to take it to the next level. ????
- Access To Amazing GuestsSeptember 1, 2018 by cwjahnke from United StatesSteve Olsher and his team have found at least 17 ways to develop real relationships with amazing influencers and they bring those people front and center to teach average people how to do the same and how to benefit from the wisdom of many of the world’s highest performers. For example, learning from Reid Tracy and his experience with Louise Hay and Hayhouse, is an invaluable investment with your time.
- Focusing on ExcellenceSeptember 1, 2018 by MusikBoy from United StatesSteve's new show: Beyond 8 Figures has a specific mission which is to help listeners understand how those who create big businesses think. Seeing the world from the perspective of those who have "done it" is different than those who have not made it that far. Steve's brilliance is in how he extracts the specific thinking patterns and natural decision making process that only those who are generating $1M a month posess. A brilliant show, great story telling and actionable details make this show very special.
- Great insights!September 1, 2018 by Stacey Copas from AustraliaGreat behind the scenes insights on how to scale beyond what most of us can even imagine. Helps to make it real and inspire growth.
- Growing into a billionaireAugust 31, 2018 by BillionaireBoss from United StatesThe success tools and habits described here have helped me to be a better leader and business owner. I look forward to new concepts every week! Thank you!?
- Access to Top Influencers and IconsAugust 31, 2018 by Lani K. from United StatesBeyond 8 Figures provides rare access to the everyday personal and business lives of leading influencers and "icons" in all walks of business. Highly recommend that serious entrepreneurs, business leaders and anyone interested in achieving self-reliance tune in to get potent insights and "coaching" in both personal and business development. Kudos to Steve and Team for launching this gutsy new companion show to Reinvention Radio.
- Almost unbelievable and absolutely fabulousAugust 31, 2018 by name lady from United StatesImage even finding all of these people to interview that have earned that much money! And then to ask the questions that sometimes make these highly accomplished people squirm. Interesting, insightful, and educational show that is riddle with numerous ideas that the rest of us can utilize.
- Great Content!August 31, 2018 by danielazeam from United StatesI absolutely love this podcast! The topics discussed are great resources if you are hoping to develop a mindset in business. Very well prepared!
- To Be The Best You Have To Learn From The Best!August 31, 2018 by Raven-Talk Show Maven from United StatesI love this show because Steve is bringing nothing the best of the best to us. This show we're learning from those who have cracked the 8 figure+ code and are passing the good bad and ugly of their lessons to us. Not everyone can pull off this type of show. Steve Olsher does it well
- Access to leading ‘private’ entrepreneursAugust 31, 2018 by Authentic Liz from AustraliaBy giving us access to amazing successful people we can gain insights we otherwise wouldn’t find.... anywhere! Thought provoking, inspirational, real info to support our own journeys. I’m following this one with great interest.
- Beyond Wisdom!August 31, 2018 by Never forget again from United KingdomSo far I listened to the Naveed Jain interview and it was jam-packed full of wisdom! ??
I had wondered if interviewing people so far ahead would be relevant? And perhaps there’d be the danger of wanting to run before walking... ?
However this interview shared advice and ways of thinking that are applicable at any stage of business! ???
Absolutely loved it and have the other episodes lined up in my queue...
- New and DifferentAugust 31, 2018 by Caring Creative from United StatesInterviewing billionaires is enlightening. They think differently. Steve Olsher’s knack for asking the right questions and drilling down to the essence of what that is makes this show unique. As entrepreneurs we need this.
- Great infoAugust 31, 2018 by Mr. Hat Trick from United StatesThis is a great show with great guests. really good information, Steve does a great job disecting how successful entrepreneurs got that way.
- Dynamic Threo did it again, Awesome podcast!August 31, 2018 by Esmie Lawrence from CanadaI listened to Beyond 8 Figures with Steve Olsher, Mary Goulet, and Richard Otey. The Dynamic Threo interviewed Anik Singal (founder of Learn) and author of the new book: eSCAPE. One takeaway, you must network with others. Excellent interview Dynamic Threo!
- Steve, Rich and Mary interview vry accomplised entrepreneurs - great conversation!August 31, 2018 by debontheradio from United StatesStarting a business can be hard. In this podcast, Steve Olsher finds out why some companies struggle to reach six figures while others scale to 7-9 figures. The podcast conversation is essentially a mission to identify the key differentiators that empower businesses to scale… and exit. Highly recommended - they talk about their proven methodologies, tactics, and strategies.
- Hosts ask a great variety of questions.August 31, 2018 by Scholarship Coach from United StatesI enjoy the realness of the conversations, the variety of the topics and types of questions asked. Some guests talk more about what it was like to grow the business while others focus more on exiting. Each conversation is tailored to the guests’ expertise. Questions are skillfully asked to dive deep and seek pearls of wisdom from each guest.
- The Insignt and Wisdon is Invaluable!!August 30, 2018 by Coach Tamara from United StatesI love this podcast! It's a great reminder that 10 figure entrepreneurs have the same insecurities and have gone through the same challenges that us 6 figures entrepreneurs have gone through. The insignt and wisdom is invaluable.
Thank you for creating this podcast!
- Healthy Love, Sex & Intimacy Coach at Uncage LoveAugust 30, 2018 by River Roaring from United StatesThis podcast is wonderful! Thank you, Steve and team, for opening my world to the top successful people in the world. Well worth the time!
- New podcast to add to your ears!August 30, 2018 by Jenna Zsky from United StatesSo far a great podcast and funny. I love that this podcasts goes above 6 and 7 figures and dives into the energy and strategy behind from successful companies. Can’t wait to tune in more!!
- #BrainfoodAugust 30, 2018 by BINGE Networks from United StatesThank you for producing a podcast from the people who have been there and done that! I so appreciate the no-fluff approach. I have listened to three episodes already and have a list of specific, implementable items that our team will be following up on.
- Thought provokingAugust 30, 2018 by Momifero from United StatesPodcasts offer new perspectives on enhancing my business, mostly in ways I’ve not really considered before. Great content!
- Great showAugust 30, 2018 by Rouan Kruger from South AfricaI really loved when Naveen Jain talked about that once you become an expert you then have to become an incrementalist to grow 10x or 100x your business. Focusing on the mission or bigger picture is so important.
- Once againAugust 30, 2018 by Natalie Blais from CanadaSteve Olsher hits it out of the park. He digs deeper than any other entrepreneur I know and he truly has his finger on the pulse of what needs to be done to nail a successful entrepreneur journey!
- Worth a listen!August 30, 2018 by Lena Bravo from United StatesIn full transparency, Steve is my husband... :). That said, I have to admit that his new show, Beyond 8 Figures, is really good. I love the interaction between Steve, Mary, Richard and the guests and how they cut right to the chase about how successful entrepreneurs built their businesses. I hear my hubby talk... a lot! This is one forum where I'll actually listen to him. LOL.
- Refreshing take on successAugust 30, 2018 by Angel cal from United StatesI love Hay House and never get tired of hearing about how they became successful. This isn’t just a rags to riches story but one where someone was willing to think outside the box and stay true to their beliefs and ideals. It amazes me to think that even though the niche they serve is small, Hay House grew to an 8 figure company in relatively little time.
- Another great podcast by Steve OlsherAugust 29, 2018 by Chris McNall from United StatesI love listening to anything Steve puts out. He asks real hard hitting questions that get information that we can use. Basically Steve Olsher + Podcast = Great Content. Thanks, Steve, for continuing to do what you do!!
- Taking it to the next levelAugust 29, 2018 by Kim_Carpenter from United StatesI love Steve's commitment to helping business owners go really BIG with their visions. His work in the field of entrepreneurship goes beyond what I've seen other people teach. He's really invested in having his listeners create massive success.
- Introducing Beyond 8 FiguresAugust 29, 2018 by Lightanjoy from United KingdomI love the enthusiasm and excitement for what's about to come. It is contagious! I can't wait to pick up what I am sure will be some amzingly valuable tips and secrets in the episodes to come.
- Stretching and PracticalAugust 29, 2018 by M-Swing from United StatesDon’t think you won’t benefit if your business is waaaay smaller. Listen, learn and grow!
- Love this show!August 29, 2018 by DJ Doug Sandler from United StatesCome on, where can you get info like this? NO WHERE but from Steve Olsher. Well done Steve, love this show!
- Another fantastic podcast from the Master!August 29, 2018 by Dr. Aaron L. Smith from United StatesAlways brings great guests on air who have a trove to share with the aduience. Looking forward to hearing more in the future!
- A must listen to PodcastAugust 29, 2018 by JustKAZ from United StatesStellar! Stellar idea. Stellar interview teechiniques. Stellar insight to 8 figures and beyond mindset and manifestation. Brilliant! Thanks for the first 5 interviews.
- Heartily Recommend the Brian Smith EpisodeAugust 29, 2018 by mamboloudmike from United KingdomI cam across this podcast and I had to give it a go. The founder of Ugg Boots shares some fascinating stories and insights. Forget doing anything else but listening, it's more than worth it!!!!!!!!!!! If the rest of the episodes are anything like this one, then I'm totally hooked 🙂
- An exciting topicAugust 29, 2018 by CC Wilde from South AfricaThis is refreshingly different. There's so much information about getting to 7-figures that this brings a whole new ballpark into the mix. Thank you Steve for raising the bar and making such incredible insights accessible through this podcast.
- Magnifying the big businessAugust 29, 2018 by Scale Strong from United StatesI enjoy various podcasts in the business space. This one is added to my top list!
- Excellent IdeaAugust 29, 2018 by mKelany from EgyptI'm super excited to learn so much from these podcast episodes. Interviewing such brilliant minds with proven success is really all what early-stage entrepreneurs are looking for to get best hacks, tips and tricks to shorten their ways to the 8 figures. Hats off to the team behind the idea. I really appreciate the priceless info in these series that would be an added value to my entrepreneurship journey.
- Amazing accessAugust 29, 2018 by Evolution2323 from United StatesLove Steve and the team, and to get access to these kind of high level thinkers is just awesome. Looking forward to more
- Outstanding contentAugust 29, 2018 by Badgirrrrrrl from United KingdomThis moves to the top of my 'entrepreneurial podcasts' file - it's full of accessible, workable information and they get straight to the point (hooray!). Really looking forward to more in the series. Thanks guys!
- Just the inspiration I need!August 29, 2018 by Len Robinson from United StatesSteve Olsher nailed it with "Beyond 8 Figures". The interviews provide just the inspiration I need to continue my journey towards business success.
- My dream come true!August 29, 2018 by Morgan Sheets from United StatesPrior to receiving the email about the release of this show, I had expressed a desire to expose myself to 7 and 8 figure earners who had maintained their wealth long-term to learn more about their mindset, strategies and lives. In building my business, I realized, 6 figures was no longer an exciting goal. Then I got an email saying this podcast was launching! Feels like I manifested it. Listened yesterday for the first time and I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. Didn’t mean to shout, but that’s how exuberant I felt while listening. I’m so grateful to be able to tune in and listen to these conversations. Thank you for creating these show!
- Worth Your TimeAugust 29, 2018 by Renniecoach from United StatesAs a billionaire Naveen Jain knows the focus needs to be on the lives he can impact and not the money he makes. This was a great and inspirational interview into the mind of a man who came from nothing and became super wealthy by solving big problems. Steve is getting amazing guests for this podcast.
- A good one!August 29, 2018 by Karen jaw-mad from United StatesInteresting, fast paced, and lots of inspiration/learning
- Great podcast!August 29, 2018 by Doggy Style is awesome!! from United StatesSuch insightful information. I’m glad he gets to ask the questions we want to ask.
- 8 Figures is the New 6 Figures!August 29, 2018 by JudahLove from United StatesRemember when 6 Figures seems like a lot? The bar keeps rising and this is exactly what I need to listen to. How to breakthrough and ride the wave of real success that will positively affect generations after me. I love the do well by doing good episode. That is the legacy I want to leave. Thanks Steve for taking us further along the entrepreneurial journey.
- Beyond 8 FiguresAugust 29, 2018 by Evalove816 from United StatesWow! You know if Steve Olsher is involved with a project that it's going to be something special. This is definitely a very special podcast. The guests are not your average Jane or Joe either. They are powerhouses and Steve and company get the goods from them! It's exciting to listen to and gives a lot of food for the mind to digest. Just Wow!
- Love the seasons of business. Great perspective!August 29, 2018 by Yourwizard 2588449053 from United StatesIs Neveen so happy and positve because he's rich, or rich because he's so happy and positive?
Naveen's energy is amazing!
I lost wegiht on Viome.
- Fascinating MindshiftAugust 29, 2018 by VerDarLuz from United StatesA rare perspective to receive the wisdom and insights from a billionaire - "Solve a problem that can help a billion people, and always come from an abundance mindset"....I can't wait for more episodes.
- Unique podcast!August 29, 2018 by Nada Hogan from United Statesby Nada Hogan
What a great idea to interview guests making eight figures and beyond! It gives entrepreneurs a goal to aim for! Thank you Steve Olsher for creating such a fabulous podcast! And way to hang in there with the tough guest! I love your work!
- Your chance to pick a billionaire’s brainAugust 29, 2018 by JJBlogger from United StatesI’ve always wanted the chance to pick a billionaire’s brain. This podcast is a dream come true. Practical tips and advice straight from the rich horse’s mouth!
- The MeatAugust 29, 2018 by JoClarkEntrepreneur from United StatesSo many of these interviews are very esoteric… Steve is not afraid to get to the meat that we all want! ??
- A wealth of informationAugust 28, 2018 by Libby Jason from United StatesI loved the interview with Brian the Ugg creator. He realized he had to create an experience for the consumer to really hit a home run. I also liked that he realized he was sending the wrong message to his target market. His persistance and tenacity were inspiring!
- I do not say this lightlyAugust 28, 2018 by reel.alexandra from United StatesI do not say this lightly, I think the interview with Naveen Jain was the best episode of any podcast I’ve ever listened to. I appreciate having a podcast that encourages thinking on both higher and deeper levels than commonly found. Great work!
- Great Podcast!August 28, 2018 by EileenS7 from United StatesLove the inspiration, information, and ideas discussed on this podcast!
- Great interview with Brian Smith of UGAugust 28, 2018 by Humanity’s Team from United StatesGreat job, this was an ineresting program, marketing, products, pricing, availability, figuring out what marketing is needed that can completely new customer base.
Looking forward to reading the Birth of a Brand!
- Listen in on billionaire's conversations!!August 28, 2018 by MagicalMaggie from United StatesI loved hearing billionaire Naveen Jain say, "An idea that doesn't work - is a stepping stone to the next successful one, giving up is the only failure. Jump out of bed every morning to do what you do!" Who knew I thought like a billionaire! This show gives me the ability to listen in on conversations and widen my scope to scale my business.
- GreatAugust 28, 2018 by Hot wing freak from United StatesInteresting useful material for entreprenuers and more!
- Going Beyond $$$$August 28, 2018 by Cindym37 from United StatesI liked the UGGs guy Brian Smith because he was honest and showed the human emotions of taking a business to ten figures. I loved his statement: The fastest way to become a frog is to b a happy tadpole everyday. Naveen was less forthcoming but did provide real insight into the bigger picture. Placing your focus was very important qnd in the beginning I thought the interview was going to derail. I am still glad you let us hear it as it showed the different ways to get the same result of ten figures.
What I learned is that there is both a business entrepreneur and there is also the human emotional elements. For me, deciding to author a book and make a presence online and at the same time keeping the banks at bay in order to think and create is a huge challenge. I have to tell you the road is not short. And at this point, I am just getting started! With a big bank account comes new and more challenging problems and I am already feeling that bite.. Thank you Steve Olsher!
- Thanks for providing so much value!August 28, 2018 by Smillion Mori- Warrior Family from SloveniaThis podcast will take my business to the next level, because I can learn from guys that are few steps ahead of me! Congratulation on having courage to go after big guys!
Smillion Mori- Warrior Family
- Great showAugust 28, 2018 by Axiom1111 from United StatesUpbeat, informative and empowering.
- Inspired by greatnessAugust 28, 2018 by mlwoodward from United StatesSteve has created a powerful podcast by interviewing world changes. The episodes have encouraged me to think differently in building my own business. The mindset of the guests is in contrast to the mindsets that typical person. I can't wait to learn how I can have my own 8 figure journey. Highly recommend this podcast!
- Inspiring & Motivating Show!!August 28, 2018 by Girl4Liberty from United StatesGreat Podcast that offers diverse perspectives on how to get unstuck, scaling your business and exiting. This is great for those who have an interest, feeling stagnant in their business or spinning their wheels on how to scale the business or just looking to make a profit of their business and moving onto the next project. This should be your top show to listen too!
- Interesting guestsAugust 28, 2018 by Cubicadam from United StatesI know it’s only a few episodes in, but really enjoying it so far. Look forward to listening in the future.
- Beyond 8 Figures, Billionaire Naveen JainAugust 28, 2018 by Rachel E. Kendall from United StatesI was amazed when the guest wanted to jump off of the show not wanting to talk about money, Steve the Host was able to direct the guest to a conversation he wanted to talk aboiut and also to help the guest to understand why he wanted to let viewers to hear how he, Naveen went from no or little money to great wealth to give us all hope. The interview had great information that helps me to connect to what gifts of wisdom Naveen has and I can learn how to move to a better financial place in my own life. Listen and learn this story is one to listen to!
- Fantastic podcastAugust 28, 2018 by Becboot from United StatesReally enjoying this podcast and learning a great deal. I appreciate the actionable tips and things I can start doing right away to reach my goals.
- Great podcastAugust 28, 2018 by McKay Christensen from United StatesSteve is able to ask questions that gives feedback for the average person to use in their daily lives. It makes it easy to listen to and challenges you at the same time.
- Brilliant concept in entrepreneurial business mindset!August 28, 2018 by mmkogler from United StatesAs an entrepreneur, there’s always been a huge mindset difference between 5-, 6-, and then 7-figures in your business. Each level has its own challenges and mindset. But the concept of $10,000,000 businesses is something that many small entrepreneurs don’t really think about. I’ve absolutely LOVED this podcast and the information Steve Olsher and company bring to my own business! I’m so inspired and motivated to take my business so much bigger than I ever imagined. Thanks guys!! MichelleMK
- Success after successAugust 28, 2018 by Angelet G from United StatesSteve keeps of finding the way to keep Entrepreneurs with the next big Lesson to be learned, attracting these amazing people to his podcasts. Congratulations Steve and thank you for offering so much value all the time.
- Steve Olsher 's Beyond 8 figures ROCKSAugust 28, 2018 by wholehousefanguykurt from United StatesI have known Steve for years. He is the best gatherer of valuable information I have ever met.
Steve, God bless you.
- Steve get's what he wants!August 28, 2018 by lkjljk from CanadaI really like how Steve doesn't back down and really serves his audience by asking the tough questions and making sure he gets useful information.
- Getting PersonalAugust 28, 2018 by Michael Mojica from United StatesI love how unfiltered the guests come across as they give us real advice on what works. This is definitely not for the meek. I love this podcast.
- Grab a Pen & PaperAugust 28, 2018 by HarleygirlTX from United StatesThe concept of this show is nothing short of amazing. If you’re an entrepreneur, grab a pen and paper and give this show a listen. Your business can’t help but benefit. The Naveen Jain episode had the makings of a great drama with a powerful message. Thanks, Steve and team!
- Excellent Discussion Even With TensionAugust 27, 2018 by BookCatalyst from United StatesWhat an enlightening and dynamic conversation. Great questions from the host and some stellar business and life advice from Naveen Jain. Can’t wait for future interviews.
- Looking forward to more!August 27, 2018 by Runner-PaulK from United StatesI've followed Steve Oshler for awhile now, and I am excited to learn more from him through these podcasts. He takes the pain out of what you need to do to grow your business properly. Love hearing how he pinpoints the differentiators in those who can scale their work more efficiently and achieve the success they want in their businesses and life. Keep it coming!
- Thank you for servingAugust 27, 2018 by Afra_Naushad from United StatesKnowledge is power. Thank you for striving to bring us the mentorship to empower and effect our own lives for the better. Thank you for the education.
- I love this showAugust 27, 2018 by megfettes from CanadaI love the people they interview and the way they describe what some of the most highly successful people do- it makes it easy to duplicate and offers hope and determination.
- Talk about attention-grabbing!August 27, 2018 by Lifestartsnow2013 from United StatesWhen you start an episode out with, “Making money is like having an orgasm,” you know it’s going to be good.
When you proceed to provide quality content that re-lights a fire inside an informationally-overloaded entrepreneur, you know you’ve got a dedicated subscriber.
Keep up the quality, Steve and co!
- Refreshing Podcast TopicAugust 27, 2018 by BroSef12 from United StatesIt’s interesting to hear from founders who have established businesses. I’m excited to hear future episodes
- Shut up and listenAugust 27, 2018 by Altovisep from United StatesSo often as entrepreneurs we struggle with looking for the magic pill or that one thing to make us successful. Beyond 8 Figures puts the startup or veteran entrepreneur at the feet of those who have done what we are trying to do. Get ready to take notes and take action with real lessons from billionaires. Naven’s Interview was confirmation for me.
- Great turn around...August 27, 2018 by DareU Diane from United StatesI am a podcaster and so I know first hand what it’s like to wonder down a road my guest is not willing to go. Having a co-host or two can make a big difference. Great work guys. It was my thrill and pleasure to listen, learn, and grow from every dang word.
- Unveils deep wisdomAugust 27, 2018 by TheDarkLord24189 from United StatesI absolutely loved the interview with Naveen Jain. What brilliance was uncovered. I took many notes on key points of wisdom both for life and business. I can't wait to listen to it again & to the others. Thanks Steve.
- Great new podcast!!August 27, 2018 by AmirZuker from IsraelThe most important thing is to learn from those who did it. This is what this podcast is about. Just great!!
- Worth the timeAugust 27, 2018 by tldsDy66 from United StatesThere are so many pod cast and books and other things that are asking for our time. I felt like this was a good use of my time. Kept my attention, interesting and walked away with ideas and processes to consider implementing. Thanks.
- Great InformationAugust 27, 2018 by ArtCostello from United StatesPower packed with informative life changing ideas and information. this is not only for the newbie but also the season veteran. Plan on listening to all these great podcasts to gain the skills for success.
- Will definitely be listening every week!August 27, 2018 by Nikka Karli from United StatesSteve and his team have opened up a space for the integral conversations thy anyone looking to scale their brand needs ASAP. These topics are absolutely vital if you have a vision and are 100% committed to actualizing it.
- Just amazingAugust 27, 2018 by Moni Rodriguez Joy from United KingdomI recently discovered this podcast but it's by far one of the best buzz podcast I ever listened to as it provides real practical insights and value to business owners
- Beyond 8 FiguresAugust 27, 2018 by Ms. King Maui from United StatesAs a business entrepreneur for most of my life, I find it fascinating to hear about people who earn beyond 8 figures. I am interested in learning what skills and qualities are necessary to move into that stratosphere and be a part of an 8 figure business. Having Steve pull back the curtain and reveal the secrets is so valuable, and I hope other entrepreneurs will find and learn from this valuable podcast. Steve also makes it interesting and fun!
- Steve’s podcast ROCKS!August 27, 2018 by Revgw from United StatesThe Beyond 8 Figured podcast is another AWESOME product of Steve Olsher.
I highly recommend this podcast that features some of the best guest available in the market.
You won’t be disappointed!
Dr. Gregory Williams
- Such a good podcast for business owners!August 27, 2018 by GergAndiem from United StatesHighly recommended for business owners looking to scale UP their business revenue streams. Steve does a great job delivering impactful lessons answering the question; "Why do some companies struggle to reach 5 or 6 figures, while others soar to 8 or 9 figures... and beyond?" Well done!
- Next Level Thinking, Insight Producing InterviewerAugust 27, 2018 by Emerald GreenForest from United StatesIf you have always wondered what goes on in the mind of the exceptionally successful entrepreneur this is the show that provides all that and more - Steve is the kind of interviewer who asks the questions that encourage the distillation and distribution of the best wisdom his guests have to offer.
- 8 Figures is the New 6 FiguresAugust 27, 2018 by Tanya M Kersey from United StatesThe Beyond 8 Figures Podcast challenges listeners to imagine making more money than most even dreamed of by interviewing entrepreneurs who have done it. Its an eye-opening look at what's possible if you think BIG.
- Thanks for tuning in!August 27, 2018 by Steve Olsher from United StatesWhen me and my Reinvention Radio team sat down to give consideration to starting our first NEW podcast in almost 9 years, unanimously, we knew that we wanted to focus on one thing... BUSINESS. For years, we've shared incredible stories of inspiration and transformation on Reinvention Radio and, often, we delve into the world of business. However, given that much of the show is dedicated to understanding how people have reinvented their lives, it left little room to REALLY dive into uncovering the key differentiators that empower certain businesses to soar to 8 figures and beyond, while most businesses struggle to reach 5 or 6 figures. And, this is the core mission of our new show, Beyond 8 Figures. To sit down exclusively with entrepreneurs who have either exited for more than $10,000,000 or currently run $10,000,000+ businesses and grill 'em until they share their proven tactics and strategies. This is not your ordinary business podcast. There is NO fluff. We don't ask 'set' questions. We ask the questions that YOU want the answers to... the answers that will empower YOU to Start, Scale or Exit. We hope you enjoy the show and encourage you to connect with us at Beyond 8 Figures dot com. We look forward to hearing your feedback.
- Amazing Mindsets in Action!August 27, 2018 by Claudia Tappeser from GermanyThank you! Amazing mindsets, great role models for changing peoples life, citys and countries with service and products, how support humanity.
- Very impressedAugust 27, 2018 by Tara Geraghty-Ellis from CanadaThe information provided was tremendous
- A must listen to for all Entrepreneurs.August 27, 2018 by Coach Michael T from United StatesI've been following Steve for a few years now and when I saw he was launching this new podcast it was a no brainer to sign up. What I love about this podcast is that it challenges me as an entrepreneur to set higher goals for my company and helps me learn from some of the leading thinkers in the business world. I love his interview style and his insights and experience about business helps me become a better entrepreneur. My goal is to build my business Beyond 8 Figures so that I can interview with him on this show.
- Great PodcastAugust 27, 2018 by Dr Jockers from United StatesGreat podcast with exceptional guests to help develop the mindset that can take our business to 8 figures and beyond!!
- Something different to succeed in businessAugust 27, 2018 by UnleashYourPresence from United StatesSo many podcasts focus on everyday entrepreneurs but reaching the billion dollar (8 figure) mark is so so hard and unusual, that I’m thrilled to see something different offered here. Thanks Steve and team for offering something different!