Whoa! Today's episode is a masterclass in building a business that runs without your day-to-day involvement.
You might have heard of Ryan Dossey the real estate investor, but today he takes us behind the scenes of Call Porter, his live call answering business, employing 27 people in St. Louis, Mo.
You won't find Ryan in the office, though. He lives 1,800 miles away. And because he's put an executive team in place, he can focus on his "superpowers": content marketing and big-picture strategy.
You'll love hearing Ryan's tips on how to keep remote employees accountable, why "core values" aren't B.S., and how to screen potential mentors/coaches to make sure they know what they're doing.
This is a seriously inspiring episode, and you'll walk away ready to automate and delegate those tasks you've been meaning to get off your plate.
Download this one, and subscribe so you won't miss the next BiggerPockets Business Podcast episode!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Starting a call center catered to real estate investors
- How he became good on the phone
- How Call Porter works
- Vetting and hiring the right people
- How the St. Louis "accent" helps them close deals
- How he used paid advertisement and funnels to get clients
- Incredible tools to gain more leads
- Training employees to convert leads
- Using How to Win Friends and Influence People principles
- Automating the whole business process
- Benefits of having employees work from home
- Why you should establish core values in your company
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Check the full show notes here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/bizshow28