Face mask supplies may be limited, but do they even work?
And why you should stop touching your face, but that's much easier said than done.
On the show today:
* Does a face mask really protect you?
* How often do we touch our faces? (spoiler: it's a lot)
* Can you get coronavirus if an infected person touches fruit and vegetables at the supermarket?
* How will hospitals manage if there's huge numbers of people needing care?
* And why isolation means isolation. No family members allowed.
All that, and a frightening new study which could show how easy it is for a sick person to get coronavirus over everything.