Every man and woman yearns to live out their life's work through their purpose. How can you make your dreams come true this new year? The power of potential lies within you.
The power of potential is key. We see our potential as only being what we think is achievable. Therefore, we put limitations on our own dreams based on lies and truths, and limit our potential for greatness based on past experiences.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT
Think about it. Have you ever thought your potential today will be greater than tomorrow? No! You compare what is happening today with what happened yesterday.
History can fail you. History can fail your potential.
Also, being told that you have potential can feel like a compliment or a judgment.
If you feel like you are already doing less than what you can, guilty as charged. Let the gavel fall!
And at the same time, you feel strapped not knowing what more you can do to get further than you are. Here comes history again to rain on your parade.
It's a mind bomb that goes off unexpectedly.
An unused life is an early death. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (Ger-tur)
I'm afraid to fail. But now I'm miserable because I'm not living up to my potential -- everything people keep telling me.
What story are you living today?
Are you hiding amongst your past endeavors looking for hope in the future? It seems like a misstep. Where is there hope in your past looking forward? Hope is found when forgiveness and grace are present.
What story did you live out in 2019?
- Were you focusing everything on what you could do, your potential?
- Or were you looking side-to-side seeing what others were doing?
On our track to success, we have to fight the tendency to look at others and see how far they’ve come. The only thing that counts is how we use the potential we possess and that we run our race to the best of our abilities. –Denis Waitley and Reni L. Witt
The power of potential is within you. It's not what others do or don't do. It's your race to run!
The K.I.S.S. ~ Run your race; the power of potential! You don't have to wait on commentaries or comparisons. You do you!
What story do you want to live in 2020?
Your past is not the predictor of your success or your potential.
Don't sell yourself short. Don't fall back in what you didn't do. Focus forward!
Why not give in to the impossible so God can make it possible?
Let Him open and shut the doors. But first that means you have to open your heart.
Now what does that really mean.
You have to believe that you can achieve. Don't set any boundaries on what that looks like. Take it one step at a time and see where God carries it.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." ~ Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
The power of your potential resides in God and your ability to trust, walk, and execute; how you take A.I.M.!
So what does the power of potential look like in real life where you run your own race?
- Search for clarity, not for certainty. You are not banking on what you could do in the past or what you think you can do in the future. You're searching for what you know you are to do in the present. Create your now!
- Create discipline, not deception. "Discipline engages your potential with purpose." It's the connector. Your mind can play tricks on you which means your mind can deceive you. If you are disciplined, you run the race that's before you, not behind you or next to you. You're not misplacing your energy or focus. Create your now!
- Aim for possibilities, not probabilities. This is the ignitor. You can't start a fire without a spark. When your focus is on probabilities, then you open up your mind to second-guessing, self-sabotage, and self-doubt. I'm all about being your best selfie, but that's going the wrong direction. Aim for possibilities that in conjunction with discipline and clarity, you have a fire! A dream! Nothing is impossible.
What we are is God’s gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -Eleanor Powell
This year is the beginning of a new decade. And it has a really cool ring with two sets of twenties !
What do you want to see God live out through you?
We spend most of our 20s discovering all of the hundreds of things that we can be. But, as we mature into our 30s, we begin to discover all of the things we will NEVER be. The challenge for us as we reach our 40s and beyond is to put it all together – to know our capabilities and recognize our limitations – and become the BEST we can be. –Catherine B. Ahles
"The power of potential unlocks your dreams and gives your head and heart permission to go above and beyond your own limitations. Your purpose is your presence. One step at a time leads to miles of greatness." ~ Kristianne Wargo
What miles of greatness will you travel this year?
And I know you're ambitious. So why not ask yourself, what miles you will travel this decade?
"Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment #HappyNewYear TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation
- This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!" Subscribe to Create Your Now TV
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation
. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY
. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
Listen to Create Your Now on iHeart Radio. Click here.
The Create Your Now Archives
are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com THE NO FUSS MEAL PLAN
Instagram @CreateYourNow @Kristianne Wargo
Twitter @KristianneWargo @CreateYourNow
Facebook www.facebook.com/TheKISSCoach www.facebook.com/CreateYourNow
PERISCOPE USERS!!! Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.p… Click here for APPLE Users https://itunes.apple.com/app/id972909677
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It. https://addicted2success.com/success-advice/5-thin… http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristianne-wargo/ http://bit.ly/9amHabits https://journal.thriveglobal.com/how-to-configure… https://sheownsit.com/when-failure-is-your-middle-…
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
1. Come and let's connect on Facebook - Women Of IMPACT http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie
can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Sign Up for The A.I.M. Academy
! You will be the first to learn all about it. http://createyournow.com/m-academy-2
11. Schedule a Discovery Call
. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
12. Newsletter and Library: If you desire to get weekly emails, be sure to sign up here
so you can stay connected. http://createyournow.com/library
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Tim Stief
Music by Mandisa
- Overcomer http://www.mandisaofficial.com
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.