For many of us, our dreams consist of one fundamental focus: being in a loving, divine relationship. This conversation serves as a guide to manifesting love in our lives. Whether you’re single, in a fulfilling relationship or on the fence, this one is for you.
Instead of day-dreaming about the one
or creating detailed lists of who we want them to be, Sarah suggests we need to approach love a little differently. It’s time to break our own rules, condition our courage muscles, and start taking action—even through a small mindset shift. Ask the universe for what you want yet lean into absolute uncertainty because that’s
where the magic lives.
In this episode, I talk with Sarah Prout. Sarah is a bestselling author, multi-million dollar business owner, and a beautiful force for good. Ten years ago, Sarah walked away from an abusive relationship with two small children, two suitcases and $30,000 in debt. Through her intentional manifestations and the law of attraction, she’s prevailed against all odds. She’s married to he love of her life, created epic success, and is living her purpose by impacting millions of lives around the world.
Sarah shares her personal insights and experiences into the way the universe works, and unpacks basic truths and practices that you can apply to specific areas of your life immediately
. You’ll be blown away by the simple yet profound inspiration.
Some Questions I Ask:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why did you choose surviving an imperfect relationship as the title for your Goalcast video? (9:21)
- How do you know you’re ready to tell your story? (15:52)
- What is a quick fix to get in touch with the divine? (22:04)
- How did you get to where you are today? (25:47)
- What can we look for in our dreams as signs from the universe? (44:25)
- What’s your definition of fulfillment? (52:02)
Resources: Dear Universe by Sarah Prout “How To Survive The Imperfect Relationship”
Connect with Sarah: Website Instagram Facebook Twitter
- How Dear Universe functions to move from a space of fear to love. (7:06)
- How Sarah’s entrepreneurial nature helped Sarah find independence from her abusive relationship and eventual professional success. (12:48)
- How the viral Goalcast video is helping change people’s lives. (17:46)
- Tips for manifesting love in your life. (36:16)
for privacy and opt-out information.