Another week and the markets are still the markets. This week Mark walks us through his feelings on gold. Danny and John then discuss keeping your emotions in check and how sometimes just stepping away is what you need to regulate yourself. Finally, Jack Pelzer channels his inner Cramer (not Cosmo, Jim) to bring you this week latest segment: Kooky Currency.
Don’t forget, we want to hear from you! We’re rolling out a new call-in line for listeners of the show, so be sure to give us a call at 855-902-0331 and let us know what’s on your mind.
- [00:40] - This week
- [01:32] - MARKet Reaction with Mark Meadows
- [03:22] - Danny & Hoag: Fed Rate Expectations & Economic Releases
- [04:23] - Buy the rumor, sell the news
- [06:21] - Exposure trading outright
- [08:12] - Emotion is not a rational strategy
- [13:36] - Finding extremes & timing
- [17:22] - Watching for volatility and liquidity
- [20:11] - Stay flat and take a step back
- [25:24] - Conclusion
- [25:55] - Kooky Currency with Jack Pelzer
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to Limit up! in Apple Podcasts
, Google Podcasts
or wherever you get your podcasts
. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts
. It really helps others find the show.
This podcast episode was produced by Dante32