Jason helps companies get their bosses on Undercover Boss. Learn what it takes to get your company on Undercover Boss and why your company should consider it. Jason is the managing partner of Axia Public Relations.
Jason Mudd, On Top of PR host, helps companies get on Undercover Boss. He is a trusted adviser and dynamic strategist for some of America’s most admired brands. Since 1994, he's worked with American Airlines, Budweiser, Dave & Buster’s, H&R Block, Hilton, HP, Miller Lite, New York Life, Pizza Hut, Southern Comfort, and Verizon. He founded Axia Public Relations in July 2002.
Learn how to get your company’s boss on Undercover Boss.
Five things you’ll learn from this episode:
- What are the producers of Undercover Boss looking for?
- How can you get your company on Undercover Boss?
- How does CBS select who to appear on Undercover Boss?
- Why do I want my company on Undercover Boss?
- What coaching process will my company need to follow?
- “On-site employees have no idea they’re on Undercover Boss.” -@jasonmudd9
- “Diversity is important to Undercover Boss.” -@jasonmudd9
- “Undercover Boss opens the door to a whole new crowd of businesses to share the kind of publicity an appearance on the show might create.” -@jasonmudd9
- “[Undercover Boss] is a unique chance for higher-ups to get truly candid feedback from the people on the frontlines of their company in a way they would never be able to get from being behind their desk.” -@jasonmudd9
If you enjoyed the episode, would you please leave us a review
About Jason Mudd:
Jason Mudd, APR, is a trusted adviser and dynamic strategist for some of America’s most admired brands.
Clients love Mudd’s passion, innovation, candor, commitment, and award-winning team. In an increasingly tech-forward world, Mudd’s grasp of technological demands on companies provides his clients in multiple sectors a unique advantage in reaching their top audiences. After teaching himself HTML in 1994, Mudd helped pioneer internet marketing strategies as an early adopter of e-commerce, SEO, and social media, inspiring tech giants like Yahoo.
At Axia, Mudd attracts, develops, retains, innovates, and leads top PR talent and clients. He oversees strategic communications for the firm’s national clients and provides high-level consultations to client leadership teams at billion-dollar global brands, both business-to-business and business-to-consumer, including spokesperson training, crisis communications management, analytics, social media, online reputation management, and more. He also speaks frequently to corporations and industry groups, and writes about public relations trends and best practices for American City Business Journals and other national business.