Michael Imperioli (The Sopranos, Goodfellas, Summer of Sam) and I do an impromptu podcast - and it's so relaxed that you'll have a 100% different experience than when you listened to his original episode of Really Famous.
- Who he based Christopher Moltisanti on (a real-life person! who has no idea!)
- Why he said "F that" about David Chase
- Why he knew James Gandolfini really well, but Edie Falco didn't
- Who he stays in touch with from The Sopranos
- Who he hangs out with
- What he does when he's bored
- What his kids think of him in The Sopranos and Goodfellas
- Why he moved to Santa Barbara
- Why he recently moved back to New York and is now bicoastal
- Are so relaxed that it's actually quite amusing
- Bond over childhood TV and our favorite shows now
- Analyze Spike Lee
- Laugh at each other
- Overanalyze this conversation ... and then don't
More of The Sopranos and me:
NEW! ... MERCH!
LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Connect with me on:
Instagram: @reallyfamouspodcast https://www.instagram.com/reallyfamouspodcast/
Twitter: @kara1to1 https://twitter.com/kara1to1
Facebook: @karamayerrobinson https://www.facebook.com/karamayerrobinson
YouTube: Really Famous https://www.youtube.com/ReallyFamous
I want to interview ... YOU!
(Or someone you know.)
- Want to do something spectacular for someone in your life?
- Give them an episode of Really Famous (for their own private collection...or yours!).
- I'll interview anyone you like -- your family member, friend, colleague, you -- and package it as a podcast episode.
- It won't air on Really Famous, but you'll have a major keepsake -- forever.
- Get started here: https://www.reallyfamouspodcast.com/donate
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson.
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative Commons