Welcome to the latest episode of the GLOBAL edition of our What Matters in Edtech Series, our podcast collaboration with Bett
. This podcast series is all about the things that matter in education, and how and when tech might help.
A big shout out to Bett
for supporting this series, to Aruba
for supporting this episode.
What's in this episode? Innovation can sometimes feel esoteric. Yet, without it where would we be? Endlessly plodding perhaps… In this episode, we are talking innovation with guests from Dubai, Brazil, Singapore and the U.K. Expect ideas on how to build the team around you to take new ideas forward, how to create the space for innovation, and ways to measure impact, including, “how much time have I saved?”
You can follow the conversation using #edtechpod and #Bett2021.
- Luciano Meira, Co-founder, Joy Street + UFPE Professor | Twitter: @luciano_meira
- Dr Samson Tan, Head, Centre for Innovation in Learning, National Institute of Education, Singapore
- Raya Bidshahri, Founder & CEO, Awecademy | Twitter: @raya_bid
- Simon Wilson, CTO, UK and Ireland, Aruba | Twitter: @siwilson2000
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
Show Notes and References
You can find links to any references from the episode in our show notes: https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe
for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech
or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page