Are there areas in your business that you’re going ALL IN on? That’s good, because that’s where you’ll see the most growth, and in today’s episode, I’ll be sharing the 5 areas of focus that will be making the most difference for us in 2019!
Are you ready to create your Business by Design this year? Be the first in line when the program opens by joining the waiting list at https://www.businessbydesigntraining.net/
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @jameswedmore.
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week edition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode! In the episode you’ll hear:
- What I mean when I saw that less can actually be more
- Why I feel that Instagram is one of the most powerful tools available right now for businesses
- What having a podcast has done for my business and why it’ll continue to be a major focus this year
- Why it’s so important to be sharing stories of your customers, and what doing this can help you avoid as a personal brand
- What people want (and it’s not your content)…
- How teaching differs from coaching and why it matters
For full show notes and links, visit: http://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/233