Hugh is one of our rare 3-peat guests and he's back to tell us how to use blogging to book speaking gigs. On today's edition of The Speaker Lab, Hugh specifically explains why you should blog to grow your speaking business including how often you should blog, what you should blog about, how long your blog posts should be, and where you should promote your blog. In addition to being a keynote speaker and best-selling author, Hugh runs a business called BlogWorks. BlogWorks is a company devoted to helping speakers book more speaking gigs through the art of blogging. Hugh shares his wealth of knowledge and more so join us to hear it all on episode 229 of The Speaker Lab! THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How often should you post to ensure you're relevant?
- Why more is not necessarily better.
- The three steps to take after you write every blog post.
- Should you write your blog for your audience or people who hire speakers?
- What are the two ways to know if your blog post resonates with your audience?
- What should you do if you have run out of topic ideas?
- Is there a standard format you can use for your blog posts?
- What four statistics should you focus on?
- And so much more!
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "229. How to Use Blogging to Book Speaking Gigs with Hugh Culver". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.