In the aftermath of DC BKK
, The Bossman hopped a plane this week on his way to Tokyo, so we’ve decided to re-visit one of our favorite episodes of all time. I was a little hesitant about this episode when we first published it three years ago, but since that time, we have received a lot of feedback about how important this episode has been to our listeners. This episode came at a time when we had our first $100,000 month, and we still stand behind these 6 key principles that make up our Tao of the Hustle.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What it means to be a hustler.
- Why skills are built by aggressively pursuing goals, not by reading books and blogs.
- How to take 100% responsibility for everything and everyone in your network.
- Why you should be correlating your actions with results.
- How to never ask for anything more complicated than a “Yes”.
- If you’re not invoicing your time, you aren’t hustling.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian