Daniel Schmachtenberger joins Erik on this episode. He is a civilization designer interested in social architecture.
- The unsustainability of economic growth.
- Why what’s best for the long-term is often also best for others.
- Asymmetries in markets and why markets are not actually self-correcting.
- What a healthy version of social media might look like.
- What Daniel means when he says “humans are not evolutionarily precedented creatures” and what the implications of that are.
Remember to apply for the winter vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator! It is a personalized program that features masterclasses from some of the best in Silicon Valley and a dedicated network leader focused on making the introductions you need to turbocharge your company. You can participate in-person in San Francisco or virtually from anywhere around the world.
Find out more and apply at villageglobal.vc/networkcatalyst
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.