Ali Hamed (@AliBHamed), investor at CoVenture, and Brent Beshore (@BrentBeshore), founder and CEO of Permanent Equity, join Erik on this episode.
- Their advice for venture firms and companies trying to fundraise in this environment.
- How LPs will change their capital allocations in a post-COVID world.
- Whether it’s a good time to be investing right now or not.
- How this time is different from the 2008 financial crisis.
- How they’re spending their time.
- What will go back to normal in time, and what might not.
- Which spaces will change or accelerate, and where they’re looking at investing.
- The government programs available for startups, and whether startups should be taking advantage of them.
Applications for the summer vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator are now open! The early decision deadline is May 15th and final deadline is June 5th. Learn more and apply today at www.villageglobal.vc/network-catalyst
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.