Nan Ransohoff (@nanransohoff) and Ryan Orbuch (@orbuch), who are leading the climate initiative at Stripe, join Erik to discuss:
- Stripe’s climate change initiative and how it came to be.
- Why they are focusing on carbon removal.
- The technologies that they are looking at.
- What they’ve learned about negative emissions.
- Their requests for action in the space.
- How investors should be looking at these fields and the areas that would be most interesting to them.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup