Andy Johns (@ibringtraffic), investor at Unusual Ventures, joins Erik on this episode.
- His thoughts on transportation at short distances and the business model problem that these companies face.
- Where his thinking is at with respect to opportunities in consumer social today.
- His thoughts on low-code and no-code.
- Why he’s interested in fintech and what a financial social network might look like.
- Other areas in fintech that are interesting.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.