Kristin Baker Spohn (@kbakes) of CRV and Deena Shakir (@deenashakir) of Lux Capital join Erik on this episode.
- What Kristin has noticed about the space after moving from operator to investor.
- How COVID has rapidly accelerated digital health adoption.
- Which spaces and companies they’re more interested in in a post-COVID world.
- Advice for founders trying to sell to large organizations and employers.
- The difference between companies focused on prevention versus treatment.
- The status of data in healthcare and whether it can be a differentiator.
- Other spaces in healthcare that they’re interested in.
Applications for the summer vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator are now open! The early decision deadline is May 15th and final deadline is June 5th. Learn more and apply today at www.villageglobal.vc/network-catalyst
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.