Break-ups are tough. Most of us know what the sting of a break-up feels like, but what about a business break-up? What does it entail? And, is there any way to come out on the other side unscathed? Let’s find out!
In this unique episode of Youpreneur FM, Jordan Harbinger joins me to share his story of how his personal brand survived a business partnership that went horrifically wrong.
It’s not the usual type of episode we have here on the show, but it’s a cautionary tale with a very important lesson that I know you’ll appreciate. Listen in to discover how he kept his personal brand alive despite the difficulties he faced and learn how he was able to build a stronger business because of it.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- If your gut tells you something’s not quite right with a business partnership, don’t be so quick to overlook it
- No matter how much money you’re making, it doesn’t solve everything
- Build a support network and you’ll have someone or something to fall back on in your time of need
- When you inject your personal brand into what you’re doing, people will follow you
- Your network and personal brand are the only insurance you get in business
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page
For more information and to explore other episodes, click here.