On today's episode, Catherine Alford joins me to discuss how moms can prioritize their financial wellness.
Catherine is a nationally recognized financial educator who started her business with a $10 domain name and grew it into a multifaceted, six-figure digital media company. She is the creator of www.CatherineAlford.com, the co-founder of www.MillennialHomeowner.com, and the author of the book Mom's Got Money: A millennial mom's guide to managing money like a boss. Through her work, she offers a suite of digital products and services include financial writing, public speaking, and influencer marketing all with the goal of helping women become more financially confident. Over the years, her writing and expertise have been featured in dozens of media outlets including Good Morning America, Yahoo Finance, Forbes, U.S. News and World Report, Real Simple, The Huffington Post, Kiplinger, Investopedia, Business Insider, and many more. She currently lives just outside of Detroit, Michigan with her husband, their boy/girl twins, and a rescue dog named Julep.
WHAT WAS DISCUSSED:
- What a mom's role should be when it comes to family finances
- How a mom can go about managing or taking the lead with household finances
- How to balance childcare vs career and still remain objective about long-term financial goals
and much more!
HOW TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH CATHERINE:
- Instagram @catherinecalford instagram.com/catherinecalford
- Facebook facebook.com/catherinecalford
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/catcalford
❤ Get access to 30+ free courses, worksheets, savings challenges, and our favorite banking resources: clevergirlfinance.com/course-packages/
❤ Check out our best-selling books: clevergirlfinance.com/books
❤ Read the Clever Girl Finance Blog: clevergirlfinance.com/blog
❤ Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/clevergirlfinance