We review yet another Jean-Luc Picard focused episode, “I, Borg”. When faced with the decision weather to help or leave a lone-Borg drone to die, Picard allows “3rd of 5” aboard. While Crusher wants to save the drone’s life, Picard has another plan in mind. Join in as we cover another defining moment in Picard’s history, and what we feel is required episode for the upcoming Star Trek: Picard series.
The Enterprise finds a lone Borg drone, separated from the collective, and brings him aboard. The drone begins to reassert his individuality, but his presence causes differing levels of fear and sympathy from various crew members.
Discussing the Best of Picard
* Conspiracy (Season 1, Episode 25)
* Q Who (Season 2, Episode 16)
* Samaritan Snare (Season 2, Episode 17)
* Best of Both Worlds Part 1 & 2 (Season 3, Episode 26 / Season 4, Episode 1)
* Family (Season 4, Episode 2)
* The Drumhead (Season 4, Episode 21)
* I, Borg (Season 5, Episode 23)
* Tapestry (Season 6, Episode 15)
* All Good Things (Season 7, Episode 25 / Season 7, Episode 26)
Subscribe to the Discussing Trek #Podcast
Subscribe on Apple
Subscribe on Android
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on YouTube
Subscribe via RSS
You Must Remain Connected
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, find us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, and visit our website.
Don’t agree with us? Tell us how we’re wrong. Contact us on any of the social media outlets above, or send feedback to email@example.com. We want to hear from you!
Support The Show
The single best way you can support our work is by subscribing to our podcast and telling a friend to do the same! Every little bit helps!
Discussing Trek: A Star Trek Discovery Podcast
Discussing Trek is a podcast covering Star Trek Discovery, in addition to talking all things Trek!
Discussing Network is a network of podcasts covering all things geek.