How can you stop suffering and get into a state of unbound creativity and joy? David Lynch, iconic filmmaker, director, writer, painter, and founder of the David Lynch Foundation is the heart, mind and soul behind unforgettable works like Twin Peaks, Eraserhead, The Elephant Man, Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet and many more. But he's also put his focus on helping others discover inner happiness and peace through the method that enabled him to build this legendary career - transcendental meditation. He shares how to stop your fears and doubts of "I'm not good enough", find the reward in doing, use TM to tap into your unlimited creativity, and turn your ideas into gifts.
- Check out the amazing work at the David Lynch Foundation https://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/
- Follow David on Twitter @davidlynch & @davidlynchfoundation and Instagram @davidlynchfoundation
- Thanks Fiverr! Get 10% off your first order at Fiverr.com, code dreamjob.
- Thanks Skillshare! First 1,000 to sign up at Skillshare.com/dreamjob get a Free trial of Skillshare Premium Membership.
- Thanks Azlo! Get a 14 day Free trial at Azlo.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Grammarly! Get 20% off Grammarly Premium at Grammarly.com/dreamjob