What if you had a magic wand to instantly convert your leads into sales and clients? Join us today as guest, Doren Aldana shares a conversion miracle that can work for you. Doren Aldana is the founder and CEO of the Testimonial Engine — the #1 software for helping local businesses collect and share client reviews on autopilot. As a result of his clients’ extraordinary success, he has won the prestigious “Best Industry Service Provider” award three years in a row at the 2012, 2013 and 2014. Since 2005, he has been dedicated to helping business owners attract more clients with less effort, regardless of market conditions. His life mission is to inspire and equip people to create an extraordinary life — full of passion, purpose and prosperity. Webiste: http://mytestimonialengine.com/ Bonnie Groessl, host of “The Holistic Entrepreneur” brings you insights and inspiration to create a positive mindset for success and help you get one step closer to living your dream as a holistic entrepreneur. Connect with Bonnie Groessl at http://bonniegroessl.com/ Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/EntrepreneurMastery/ Access over 60 FREE Guest Gifts at http://bonniegroessl.com/gift-sign-up/
Doren Aldana is the CEO and president of MortgageMarketingCoach.com and the founder of the Testimonial Engine -- the #1 software for helping local businesses collect and share client reviews on autopilot. As a result of his clients' extraordinary success, he has won the prestigious "Best Industry Service Provider" award three years in a row at the 2012, 2013 and 2014. Since 2005, he has been dedicated to helping business owners attract more clients with less effort, regardless of market conditions. His life mission is to inspire and equip people to create an extraordinary life -- full of passion, purpose and prosperity.
Francis Jackson is an attorney who specializes in disability law for those seeking veterans disability benefits and social security disability benefits. A founding partner of Jackson & MacNichol, he has been featured on NBC, CBS, ABC and FOX network affiliates around the country. He most recently appeared as a guest of Ben Glass on the “Consumer Advocate” show discussing benefits for veterans and social security disability benefits and how his practice allows him to make a difference in the lives of people facing disabilities.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.
Need help with your business? Contact Bert Martinez.
Have Bert Martinez speak at your event!
In Episode #184 Ari interviews Doran Aldana, the founder of [My Testimonial Engine](http://mytestimonialengine.com/), a service that automatically collects testimonials from your customers and shares them on your social media channels. Listen as Ari and Doran talk about everything from entrepreneurial roots in College Pro Painters to the importance of trust and endorsements in facilitating professional success.
Come watch Ari and a collection of other well-renowned biohackers free the people of Finland from their bodily limitations at the 2015 Biohacker Summit being held in Helsinki, Finland from September 23rd through September 24th. Those interested in attending can [buy tickets here](http://biohackersummit.com/#pl_areauf9k2sm).
[Leave Us a Review!](https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ari-meisel-less-doing/id605938952?mt=2&uo=6)
Hey Less Doing Podcast Listeners, we want to hear from YOU! Visit us on iTunes and leave a review or subscribe to the podcast if you’re not already a dedicated follower.
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
- 13:43 – Introduction of Doran Aldana – Founder of [My Testimonial Engine](http://mytestimonialengine.com/)
- 14:04 – Doran talks about his background
- 15:00 – Pivoting to life coaching
- 15:50 – The mortgage marketing coach
- 16:04 – Founding Testimonial engine
- 16:19 – Trust is the prerequisite to EVERY sale
- 16:31 – Borrowed endorsement is the catalyst for success
- 17:03 – College Pro Painters as a proving ground
- 17:58 – Don’t fly by the seat of your pants—get a system and get a mentor if you want to launch an entrepreneurial career
- 18:45 – Why are people so afraid to ask for testimonials?
- 19:12 – SYSTEM = Save YourSelf Time Energy Money & Stress
- 22:00 – Long story short, simplicity is KEY for obtaining testimonials
- 24:18 – The older, higher affluent clients are those that are hardest to obtain testimonials from
- 26:26 – Transform breakdowns into breakthrough for your clients
- 26:48 – The types of testimonials that are more effective than others?—Prior Problem. Solution. Result.
- 27:40 – The PSR formula is not without limitations
- 28:34 – Don’t be afraid to write the testimonial for a client and just ask them to sign off on it
- 29:07 – Doren’s _Top 3 Tips to be More Effective:_
- 29:40 – Identify a meaningful goal that you want to accomplish and why it’s important
- 30:07 – Create a plan
- 30:30 – Find a winning formula—borrow it if you need to—and then never quit
- 33:42 – www.MyTestimonialEngine.com/ARI
**5 Key Points:**
1. Winners never quit and quitters never win—it’s a cliché but it’s true.
2. Trust is the prerequisite for every sale.
3. Never ever underestimate the importance of planning—do not fly by the seat of your pants.
4. Find a mentor and hold on to them.
5. Simplicity is the key to getting a good testimonial.
- [Word’s Best Travel Jacket](https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/597538543/the-worlds-best-travel-jacket-with-15-features-bau?utm_content=buffer5afce&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer) – A Kickstarter for the world’s most intelligent and optimized travel jacket
- [Unified Weapons Master](https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/unified-weapons-master/#/story) – High-tech, martial arts body armor for use with REAL weapons
- [Ease.ly](http://www.easel.ly/) – Inforgraphics featuring intelligent, easy to use templates
- [Inbox Vudu](http://www.inboxvudu.com/) – Sits on top of your email and automatically pulls up emails with an action item, creates a summary, etc.
- [Moo-Q](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1012982181) – Intelligent Mood Tracking
- [List Your eBook](http://www.listyourebook.com/?ref=producthunt) – A active database that can be used to promote eBooks for free or at a discount
- [Slack as the Ultimate Tool for a Community](http://blog.usefedora.com/post/123639
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message
Get appearance alerts
Subscribe to receive notifications by email whenever this creator appears as a guest on an episode.
Are you Doren? Verify and edit this page to your liking.