Dr. Joy Lere is a psychologist with a practice focused on the merger of money and mindset. She has worked internationally with driven, achievement-oriented professionals who are motivated to reach the next level in their careers and finances.
Tune in to hear:
- What is “an existential boundary experience?”
- How we can hold on to, and harness, the clarity that moments of hardship and grief can afford us
- How saying “no” more often can help you lead your best life
- What to consider when saying “no” or “yes” at crossroads in your life
- What is ‘imposter syndrome?’
- How to overcome imposter syndrome
Web - www.joylere.com
Dr. Joy Lere is a psychologist who focuses on money and mindset. Through her work she has seen that lack of money knowledge combined with discomfort talking about money create a perfect storm for relational discord, underearning, overspending, lost investment opportunity, and crippling financial stress. But it really doesn’t have to be this way for any of us. I’m excited to welcome Joy to the show and hear how she helps clients to work through their mental money roadblocks. Learn more about Joy on her website: www.JoyLere.com
Get appearance alerts
Subscribe to receive notifications by email whenever this creator appears as a guest on an episode.