What best advice from 2019 will help you create your own success in the New Year? We celebrate the end of the year with a roundup of important wisdom from some of our favorite conversations, including Morgan Harper Nichols, Emily McDowell, Howard Schultz, Colbie Caillat, Adam Grant, Gabby Bernstein, and many more. Use these key lessons to make 2020 the year when you overcome your perfectionism, take messy action, and serve the people who need your unique genius and gifts.
- Join the 2020 Vision Challenge! bit.ly/2020cathychallenge
- Thanks Honeybook! HoneyBook.com/dreamjob for 50% off your first year.
- Thanks Buffy! Buffy.co, code DREAMJOB for $20 off
What magic can happen when you let yourself have fun and express your honesty? Grammy Award-winning, multiplatinum-selling singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat and musician Jason Reeves have spent the past 12 years adjusting to fame when their single Bubbly became a worldwide hit. Their cowriting journey merely began as awkward teens who just had a shared passion for making songs that spoke true to them, and that authenticity has led them to multiple chart-topping albums and singles. They share how to embrace your imperfections and mistakes, and serve your audience by sacrificing the comfortable, and letting the spotlight shine on the real you.
- Get your copy of Cathy's book! http://cathyheller.com/the-book
- Gone West music, tour dates, and more at https://www.gonewestmusic.com/
- Thanks Skillshare! 2 months Free at skillshare.com/dreamjob2
- Thanks BeautyCounter! 10% off your purchase at beautycounter.com code dreamjob
- Thank you Everlane! Everlane.com/dreamjob
- Thank you FabFitFun! Get $10 off your first box at www.fabfitfun.com, code dreamjob
- Thank you Kabbage! Kabbage.com code DREAMJOB to get $100 credit on your first loan statement. Offer ends 11/30/19. Must take a minimum $5000 loan to qualify. Credit lines subject to review and change. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans issued by Celtic Bank, Member FDIC.