Shelomo Solson is the founder of Teenage Impact. When you look or talk to him, he seems motivated and confident. He wasn’t always like this. Below is his condensed story – the story of an underdog.
Shelomo was bullied starting in 3rd grade. He dreaded going to school for ten years because of it. He was bullied for his accent, ethnicity, religion, athleticism, weight, height, the clothes he wore, not having a girlfriend, the list can goes on.
Sometimes he would come home with bruises crying. He didn’t want to defend himself or tell an adult because he was afraid of being known as a “snitch” or getting beat up harder. He made his parents not say anything.
Now, Shelomo runs Teenage Impact, where he helps teenagers overcome their challenges.
* How to make money as a youth speaker
* How to help teenagers with the unique problems that they face
* What to do about bullies.
* How to support a loved one dealing with suicide ideation
* Encourage young people to dream and set goals
* Plan backwards. Decide where you want to be, then make an actionable plan on how to get there step by step.
* Everyone experiences setbacks and roadblocks. Instead of letting them get you down, acknowledge them and make simple adjustments to overcome them.
* The best way to become good at public speaking is public speaking.
* LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelomosolson/ )
* Website ( https://teenageimpact.com/ )
* Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/shelomosolson/ )
* YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/c/TeenageImpact )
* Book: Never Fight Alone ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0578762994/ref=as_li_tl?camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0578762994&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&linkId=16bb517c5a1d7ed0287e0a15dc02fb12&tag=shelomo1991-20 )
* Website ( https://www.jacob-harmon.com/ )
* LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacobmharmon/ )
* Twitter: @jacob_m_harmon ( https://twitter.com/jacob_m_harmon )
* LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalobvalle/ )
* Website ( https://www.mysuccessquest.com/ )
* Blog ( https://www.mysuccessquest.com/content/blog )
* Facebook Page ( https://www.facebook.com/mysuccessquest/ )
* Community (Facebook Group) ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/successquesters/ )
* LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/mysuccessquest )
* Twitter: @MySuccessQuest ( https://twitter.com/MySuccessQuest )
* Instagram @MySuccessQuest ( https://www.instagram.com/mysuccessquest/ )
We work incredibly hard to create our podcast, newsletter, Facebook group and more. ALL of these resources are 100% FREE and we wouldn't have it any other way. We believe that success should be accessible to everyone!
Support our show ( https://www.mysuccessquest.com/support )
*Listen & Subscribe*
* Apple Podcasts ( https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/successquest/id1462085350 )
* Google Podcasts ( https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcGkucG9kY2FjaGUubmV0L3Nob3dzLzE2MWE0ZTFjLTdjMjgtNDI2My1iYWNkLTc5Y2M2YmMxMjg4Mi9mZWVk )
* Overcast ( https://overcast.fm/itunes1462085350/successquest-be-motivated-inspired-and-successful )
* Spotify ( https://open.spotify.com/show/15NQeTo25FNQ4mWtlt1KKR )
*We’d love to hear from you!*
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to us at podcast@MySuccessQuest.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts ( https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/successquest-be-motivated-inspired-and-successful/id1462085350 ) or your favorite app to help more people discover the show!