Today's guest is Laurie Wright. She is an Entrepreneur, podcast host, and best-selling children's book author living in Alberta, Canada, and today we will be discussing her first book in the Mindful Mantras series, I Can Handle It.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/creativewritingmagic/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/creativewritingmagic/support
Todays interview is with children's indie author Laurie Wright.
Laurie Wright is the writer and creator of the Mindful Mantra's children's book series. The series is designed to help boost a child's mental health, which is a subject Laurie is super passionate about. She also help other publish their books and teaches people to actually SELL their books!
In today's show you'll find out how Laurie:
- Had the idea for her first book I Can Handle It, found her illustrator on Fiverr and ran a successful kickstarter to fund the illustrations.
- Discovered Amazon Advertising from Brian Meeks and began running ads. This changed everything! She details how she runs her ads, keyword tips and copyrighting advice.
Has now published another six books written to market.
- Has gained lots of reviews for her books and how others can do the same.
- Finds great keywords, sentences and words to use in book descriptions from reading her reviews.
- How she helps other authors create books from the start that can and will sell.
Enjoy the show.
Get appearance alerts
Subscribe to receive notifications by email whenever this creator appears as a guest on an episode.