Two films set in the near future concerning the repossession of rented organs - Let’s Compare!
We compare Repo Men with Repo! The Genetic Opera. The categories are:
1) How would rank the protagonist(s) on a scale from 1-10 in terms of dimensionality, audience investment, believability, etc?
2) With both films being roughly 10 years old, which has aged better?
3) Which film has more rewatchability/memorability/impact? Basically, which will stick with you more?
4) Rate the overall aesthetic on a scale of 1-10.
5) Which has the better plot – both in terms of technical ability and audience enjoyment – from beginning to end?
The geeknerd podcasts theme is Moonrise by Chad Crouch.
The VS. theme is 8 Bit Raceway by Wizwars
Find us on Twitter: @geeknerdpod
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor us and have access to bonus content: www.patreon.com/geeknerd