Lisa Brenneman is the Behavioral Finance and Strategic Innovation leader at TD Wealth. She created the TD Wealth Personality Assessment Tool using the Five Factor Model of Personality, enabling clients and advisors to identify their financial and investing blind spots.
Tune in to hear:
- What are the “Big 5” measures of personality?
- What lessons can financial advisors learn from the Big 5 personality elements?
- How openness to experience impacts one’s financial decision-making
- How gender plays into potential biological markers of financial success
- How to think about extroversion in financial terms
- How advisors should think about their clients inclination towards agreeableness
twitter - @LBrenneman_TD
Are you Lisa? Verify and edit this page to your liking.