Dr. Dan German, a successful Orthodontist for over 30 years and founder of orthobrain in Ohio, tells us about his journey. The path to success isn't always so straight and tends to be quite crooked. Dr. Dan opens wide on his ups and downs and shares with us his mindsets and attitudes, both in his personal and professional life.
Episode Take Aways:
1. Don't give anyone else the power to wreck your day. Make the conscious decision to make it a GREAT day, everyday! Even if the day only has a couple hours left, make those hours great ones!
2. Smile at the world, and the world will smile back. :)
3. Don't focus on the one thing in your life that's causing you stress. Focus on all that is good and all that you have going for you. Let THAT motivate you!
4. For Dr. German, being pushed down allowed him to get up and get up stronger and better then ever.
5. Let's all try and be like Dr. Dan... Just as he makes it his intention to give world class care to his patients, let's try and make our own interaction with others the highlights of their days!
More at: MVPODCASTING - www.mvpodcasting.com
Host: Maverick Peters - www.maverickpeters.com
Rabbi Paysach Krohn, orthodox Jewish Rabbi, author, speaker, and mohel shares with us his own personal attitudes and mindsets from his experiences on how to truly get and stay motivated from one day to the next.
1. There’s no such thing as having an unmotivated day when you realize there's so much to do in life, especially when you're doing things you love.
2. A lot of the positive feedback the Rabbi receives from people he's touched and motivated over the years, stems from his preparation and passion for speaking on subjects that don't make himself look good per say. Rather topics that will most benefit the crowd.
3. Try and create relationships and friendships with people where they need you. (To give you a sense of self-worth).
4. Do kindness and study every single day.
5. Yeah, sometimes the morning will start off "slow", but try setting a goal for yourself. Give yourself something to work towards. When you do achieve the goal of yours... you'll feel so amazing!
Check out more at: www.mvpodcasting.com and at: www.maverickpeters.com
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Sponsorship opportunities are now available! Contact us at: email@example.com for more information!
Cleveland, Ohio comedian, Deena Mendlowitz is a mental health advocate. In college, she struggled with her mental health and came very close to suicide. She has since overcome her challenges and with her new found strength, she teaches, helps, and guides others through blogging and stand-up comedy. Check out more at: www.mvpodcasting.com
What is "artificial intelligence"? Have you ever wondered what A.I. actually is? Well, today we have with us, Khalid Al-Dhubaib, Principal Data Scientist at “Pandata”. Cal will be sharing with us what A.I. is, what's behind all the technology, and what it's like to run "Pandata" as Cal is an entrepreneur and business leader himself.
Check out more at: www.mvpodcasting.com