Lex Latkovski is an inspirational world traveler
, he has traveled to 82 countries and wrote a book called Passport Forward: Moving from Regrets and Routine to Freedom, Passion, and Adventure
In this episode, we talk about how Lex Latkowski left a secure job and a stable life to discover the world and live like on his own terms. We talk about:
- How we become complacent and postpone living our lives to a date that might never come
- How to travel the world
- How he was able to afford 18 months trips
- Why people prioritize the status quo over living a life full of adventure but express something totally different
- How he started a Kickstarted campaign to be accountable and force himself to finish a book about his travels
- How he found a girlfriend with whom to share his traveling adventures
You can get Lex's book right here: "Passport Forward
: Moving from Regrets and Routine to Freedom, Passion, and Adventure."
"Passport Forward tells the many exciting stories of adventure traveler Lex Latkovski and his quest to overcome obstacles, step through fears, and create a passionate and exciting life. Lex invites you to seize opportunities while you can, choose experiences over material things, and take the first step now … then keep going."
Amid coronavirus fears, 66 percent of American adults say they're less likely to travel outside of the country for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile, the travel industry fears that it could take months for business to bounce back even after the virus curve flattens.