Today, David is with Coaching winner Karilyn Pittman as they look into Karilyn’s two and a half year journey as a Network Marketer. They find the core fear of rejection, especially by those closest to Karilyn as a major roadblock.
David explores Karilyn’s story and discovers that she has two grown daughters, been married to a husband of 34 years and has worked as a nurse in the oncology ward for a staggering 36 years.
Karilyn soon realizes that she has been making up a story that has held her back from creating the life of her dreams.
What You Will Learn:
What is a real story and what is fictional story
How fictional stories can hold you back
How to select the type of people you want to work with
How to talk to people so that it is easy and authentic
Next steps for success
Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Belief – John Mayer
Everyone’s a Winner – Hot Chocolate
"You are going to make up a story anyway so why not make up a story that empowers and moves you forward in your life and your business."
David T.S. Wood
How You Can Win One on One Coaching With David T.S. Wood
1. Write a review on I-tunes for either of David’s shows – The Kickass Life or Amplified Network Marketing
2. Wait 24 hours for it to show up on iTunes
3. Take a screen shot
4. Post the Review on the WALL of Amplified Network Marketing on Facebook (http://fb.com/ampdnm
5. Listen to the shows and see if you win
6. You can decide private one on one coaching or live on the show