Have you ever thought to yourself that you could break through your obstacles and make it to your next goal if only you had a little educated urging in the right direction? We’ve all been there, but maybe you also have some amazing insights and experiences from conquering obstacles of your own, and you’ve been wondering how you can help others by sharing it… If either of these thoughts have ever occurred to you, you won’t want to miss my conversation with Sharon Livingston today. She’s a hypnotherapist, author, the president of the International Coach Certification Alliance
and she’s known as “The Coach’s Coach.” With a rap sheet like that, you’re not going to want to miss all the insights she has to share on finding a coach, being a coach, and how to decide whether or not coaching is the path for you. Tune in! In this episode, you will…
- Learn why coaching is valuable and how it can help you break through obstacles!
- Discover whether or not coaching is right for you and start sharing your best, today!
- Hear how you can coach, and lead, with your strengths
- Understand why being a good leader is synonymous with being a good listener
- Get tips on how to find the perfect coach to fit your needs
This episode on coaching, leadership, and listening, is for everybody—so tune in! “The best leaders are the best listeners.” – Sharo… CLICK TO TWEET
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
EPISODE RESOURCES Becoming Your Best Podcast Becoming Your Best Blog Get Lost, Girlfriend!: How I Found Myself When My …
by Sharon Livingston The Coaching Test Try The Program