It's finally here—game week 2020. Like James Franklin, this episode is all about Indiana, Indiana, Indiana, Indiana! Tom and Andy start with a few final preseason updates, looking at roster changes and late-breaking player news. Then they take a look at Indiana and what sort of game they expect to see from their first opponent of the season. They end with their game and season predictions, if only Tom will let Andy sign off!
From the show:
First things first: just after we finished recording, it was reported that Journey Brown may be unavailable for the entire 2020 season due to an undisclosed medical issue. Apparently Andy jinxed it, and we are truly sorry, Journey. But in all seriousness, we wish Journey the best and hope whatever is going on is not as bad as it seems right now.
Here are some of the other things discussed in the show—
- Micah Parsons is listed at 6’3” 245lbs. Brandon Smith is listed at 6’3” 244lbs, a 1 one pound difference between the two. Micah is bigger by one measly pound, but bigger nonetheless.
- Anthony Adams was 5’11.5” 299lbs as of the 2003 draft. His Instagram handle is @spiceadams
- Antonio Shelton’s Instagram handle is @_groovy55
- The last time Ohio State lost to Indiana was in 1988 when Indiana won 41-7
- 11/17/2018 Maryland almost beat Ohio State, but ultimately lost 52-51