As cannabis continues to skyrocket and make its way into other industries, more and more entrepreneurs are looking to jump in.
But with CBD only just entering the mainstream, how do startups determine their ideal customers and then - even more difficult - win them over?
Enter Ashley Lewis and Meredith Schroeder, former directors at Goop and co-founders of online startup and “cannabis apothecary” Fleur Marché.
Inspired by cannabis' many health benefits, Ashley and Meredith set out on a mission to bring this powerful ingredient to the beauty and wellness arena, providing a carefully-selected curation of the best cannabis products for canna-curious luxury customers.
In this episode, Ashley and Meredith share an inside look at Fleur Marché and give us some tips on how entrepreneurs should go about finding (and then converting) their correct target market.
Learn more at https://fleurmarche.com
- Ashley and Meredith’s work at Goop and what sparked their desire to enter the cannabis space
- An inside look at Fleur Marché, including its educational resources and online curation of the most elegant, top-quality cannabis products on the market
- Ashley and Meredith’s mission to convert the canna-curious luxury consumer and bring cannabis into the beauty and wellness space
- How the co-founders drew on their experience at Goop during Fleur Marché’s creation process
- Ashley and Meredith’s day-to-day work at Fleur Marché and how they complement each other as co-founders
- How Fleur Marché targets its ideal audience and Ashley’s advice on how to niche down your demographic
- How Meredith successfully raised capital for Fleur Marché and her advice to entrepreneurs looking to fund their startups
- Where Ashley and Meredith see the cannabis-wellness space going over the next few years and the opportunities that excite them the most