Brian Casel is the founder of Audience Ops
, the host of the Productize Podcast
, and a co-host of the Bootstrapped Web
podcast. Throughout his career, he has started, grown, and run multiple productized online service businesses in various industries. Needless to say, he has plenty of expertise, and he’s here today to share his valuable insight.
You’ll hear how Brian transitioned from a do-it-yourself service to a done-for-you service, as well as what he finds truly valuable about running a productized service business. He then offers his advice for the first steps you should take if you’re hoping to create a similar business, and what to expect along the way.
Here's What You'll Discover:
- The benefits of productized services.
- How to transition from consulting and/or project work to a productized service.
- First steps for getting clear on what you should offer.
- How Brian uses podcasting to expand his business.
- What to expect if you want to start a productized service business.
You can find show notes and other information by clicking here: http://cashflowpodcasting.com/cfp035