Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Amanda Peltz Dennison
, Executive Director with Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee
, who discusses their efforts to prevent infant mortality, child abuse and neglect. During the interview, Amanda shares how they send registered nurses into the homes of at-risk families, the ABC's of Safe Sleep, how the pandemic has impacted families and their efforts, stories of success, how the community can help, and more.
- NFN's Mission - prevent infant mortality, child abuse and neglect
- NFN's Program - send registered nurses into homes of at-risk families
- Program Qualifications
- What we do in the home
- ABC's of Safe Sleep
- Impact we have
- Donate gently used baby item
- Make a financial gift
- Night for Newborns - online April 17 | 6:0…
- A wonderful fundraising evening supporting the work of Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee.