Here are my top 10 riding tips in no particular order:
Support the show
- Stand up on the pegs - be in attack position - when it’s gnarly, stand up!
- Look ahead! At least 1 bike length for each gear you are in. Maybe 1.5 bike lengths per gear.
- Carry more momentum than you think you need. It will help!
- Bike Setup - bars, controls, and sag.
- Cover the clutch and brake - only one or two fingers.
- Don’t Skid the rear wheel when braking if possible - and don’t always clutch when braking.
- Point toes in - and position the pegs on the balls of your feet.
- Don’t clutch when shifting down. Much faster this way.
- Weight the outside peg in turns.
- Sit on the tank in turns. Shift that weight forward!
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.