No doubt, we are all feeling the stress of the COVID-19 crisis. I reach out to you today to be in community with you, as we are all being impacted. With the threats looming, it is easy to feel scared, uncertain, and a sense of loss.
(Please listen to the podcast episode or read the transcript to hear explanations, stories and examples.)
In this episode, Dr. Jessica Higgins discusses:
Shifting Criticism into Connected Communication -…
- How the way with deal with a challenge can be more important than the challenge itself.
- How to find a balance between panicking in fear and ignoring or dismissing the issue.
- Learning to manage our reactions and activated states.
- Building awareness around our experience, so that we can be more present to others and ourselves.
- Focusing on an Intention for clarity and direction.
- How to build connection with others even when we are limited.
- How to practice discernment and mindful action.
Connect with Dr. Jessica Higgins:
If you have a topic you would like me to discuss, please contact me by clicking on the “Ask Dr. Jessica Higgins” button here.
Thank you so much for your interest in improving your relationship.
Also, I would so appreciate your honest rating and review. Please leave a review by clicking here
If you are interested in developing new skills to overcome relationship challenges, please consider taking the Connected Couple Program
or engaging in relationship coaching
work with me.