This was an awesome conversation I had with Michael Kohan that I could have kept going for several hours longer.
Now you may look look at Michael's name in the title of this post and wonder what the hell is going on and why there's another 'Eastern looking' name in there too.
Well that's because Michael has dedicated a large portion of his life to extensive study and practice under world renowned Bhakti Yoga and spiritual teacher, Radhanath Swami.
In 2013, Michael was officially initiated into Radhanath Swami's spiritual lineage and presented with the new name, Mukunda Chandra das.
In other words, Michael has some pretty badass experience and knowledge when it comes to spiritual teachings.
He currently operates as a life coach and yoga teacher where he shares his wisdom in any way he can.
But, as tends to be a theme in these podcasts, it hasn't always been that way.
In The Episode, We Talk About...
- Michael's story of going from overweight, miserable, money-driven NYC real estate worker to health-infused spiritual master.
- How a simple yoga class saved Michael's life.
- What Michael learned from dedicating years of his life to daily spiritual practices and study.
- How to apply ancient spiritual teachings to achieve happiness and inner peace in the modern day world.
- Why coming from a standpoint of love, as opposed to fear, is the happiest way.
- How to make 'happy money'.
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Or head over to iTunes
and subscribe there for Apple lovers, and over on Stitcher
for non-Apple peeps.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
P.S. If you haven’t done so already, click here to join my Facebook group
and engage with all the other dudes and dudettes in the Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses tribe