Life is busy and our kids grow up (super) fast! As parents, we wonder if we’re developing the hearts of our kids in ways that will secure our relationship with them, and help them develop meaningful relationships in the future. In this episode of Lifeschool, Caesar shares with us how intentional daddy-daughter dates has proven to be one of the most valuable things he has ever done with his daughters..
There is no better way to unlock your daughters’ hearts, and pour into them a sense of beauty and value, than these cherished one-on-one times together. Memories are built, friendships strengthened and you’ll build a bond of trust that will last a lifetime.
In This Episode You'll Learn:
Get started here...
- 5 Key things to know when dating your daughter
- When the right age to start dating your daughter is
- Why concentrated “daddy time” shows her she is a priority in your life
- How these dates can be a picture of what God is truly like and how He sees and values your daughter
- How the way you treat your daughter on these dates sets her expectations for relationships with men in her life
- How Caesar’s proven Daddy-Daughter Date Checklist will help you have amazing times together you will cherish (We’ll tell you how to get your free copy today.)
Dating your daughter (or son BTW!) is a crucial part of intentional parenting. It takes time. It takes planning and humility on your part, but the benefits last a lifetime.
In addition to this week’s Big 3, we’ll send you the Perfect Daddy-daughter Date Checklist. It will give you step-by-step advice and suggestions for putting together really great dates with your daughter and set you up to win for all future date nights!
Each week the Big 3 will give you immediate action steps to get you started.
Download today's BIG 3 right now
. Read and think over them again later. You might even want to share them with others...
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this page or right below.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Lifeschool Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode: Free Download of the Big 3 For Episode #117Caesar Kalinowski's Website and Blog with Loads of…Missio Publishing – More Missional Books and Resou…