In this exclusive interview, join James as he chats with Dr. Mark Hyman about why we are all so confused about food and nutrition. He explores the foods we should and shouldn’t be eating as well as practical advice on how to use plants as medicine.
Dr. Mark Hyman is the Medical Director at Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Functional Medicine, the Founder of The UltraWellness Center, and a ten-time #1 New York Times Bestselling author. He believes that we all deserve a life of vitality and that we have the potential to create it for ourselves. In this interview with Mark you will discover:
- Why we are all so confused about food
- Vegan vs Paleo diet
- Consequences of factory farming
- Types of plant-based foods we should be consuming more of
- Foods people think are healthy but should be avoided?
- Mark's personal diet
- How to consume meat in a healthy, sustainable and ethical way
- Healthy fats to include and fats to avoid
- Mark's message to the world