It’s Thanksgiving time in the States, and Kate and Doree dig deeper into the things they’re grateful for this year (hint: Forever35 listeners!). Plus Kate tries to find calm during a health scare and Doree gets very into her bathtub.
Then they sit down with illustrator and author extraordinaire Emily McDowell (Emily McDowell Studio), who discusses her journey from creating greeting cards in her home to running her own business, getting in touch with her spirituality, dealing with perimenopause, and how her life improved after taking a vacation without checking email.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast,@katespencer,@doree, Twitter:@forever35pod, and in ourFacebook group(password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website,Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- The Citizenry - Get a $50 gift voucher to use toward your first order of $200 or more go to citizenrypodcast.com/forever35 and use promo code forever35.
- FourSigmatic - Visit FourSigmatic.com/forever35 and use promo code forever35 for 15% off all orders.
- Outdoor Voices - For 20% off your first order of $100 or more, visit outdoorvoices.com/forever35 and enter promo code forever35.
- Hum - To get 20% off go to humnutrition.com and use code forever35.
- Hint Water - To receive 36 bottles for $36 visit drinkhint.com/forever35 and use promo code forever35 (for a limited time only).
Theme music by Riot.