Do you struggle with what should be part of your pre-shot routine? Well Scott Seifferlein is here to help you piece together the proper elements for your ideal pre-shot routine.
Make sure your pre-shot routine fits your pace and personality.
EPISODE FEATURED GUEST: SCOTT SEIFFERLEIN
Scott is a golf ambassador and the owner of grandrapidsgolflesson.com
; it’s Michigan’s most trusted golf advisor site. He’s a featured contributor to Donald Trump’s book The Best Golf Advice I Ever Received. Scott is also a four time published author of golf instruction and business golf books. He’s a local media celebrity; he’s appeared on multiple television and radio outlets, as well as newspaper and magazine publications. Scott is known as a very very patient golf coach, and he actually custom designs all of his instruction for that specific golfer’s needs.
IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Scott’s favorite quote: "My goal is to translate response into results. Some teachers teach for others to learn. That's not me. Some teachers teach for others to accomplish. That is me." -- Jim Rohn
- Where you can save the most strokes more consistently
- How Scott’s helps amateurs play without embarrassment
- Injuries could be a blessing in disguise
- Scott’s 60/40 putting & chipping method
- How to make your pre-shot routine fit your pace and personality
- Scott’s book recommendation: “Quantum Golf”
- Scott’s parting piece of advice
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN SHOW: