Jessica Kapusta is a blogger and plant-based whole food chef living here, in Columbus, OH. Jessica and Nina have created super fun monthly brunches that are open for anyone who wants a delicious, plant-based meal, and to hear and learn from local small business! On top of all that, Jessica recently started a meal delivery and catering service– she’s doing ALL the things! In our convo today, Jessica shares her personal food journey and discovering that she has celiacs disease, how much of a science nerd she is, and beginning to play more in the kitchen!
We Chat About:
- Her passion for cooking + going plant-based
- Discovering allergies in herself and in her husband
- Celiacs disease
- Veganism and preconceived around the lifestyle
- Being judged for your food allergies
- Nerding out on the science of nutrition + bloodwork
- Group temperature checks– Liz might be dead!
- Jessica’s love for cooking
- Nina’s love for condiments
- Tips from Jessica
Connect With Us: